Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Integrated Broadcast System and Tactical Terminal Management located in Langley AFB, Virginia.
The person in this role will provide support to all aspects of Airborne C2 capabilities, capability gaps, systems integration, and developing JCIDS documents. Assisting with achieving interoperable, affordable, responsive, and sustainable C2 systems which satisfy Service, Joint, Interagency, and Coalition C2 information exchange requirements. Development of C2 investment strategies and providing technical assistance for airborne C2 systems integration planning. Support the generation of operational requirements for acquisition and integration of new or modified airborne C2 capabilities, recommending executable courses of action and providing technical reports, development and coordination of JCIDS documentation and Air Force (AF) Program Objective Memorandum (POM) documentation.
LOCATION: Langley AFB, Virginia
JOB STATUS: Full Time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills) This candidate must have experience with the following:
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Top Secret Clearance, SCI-Eligibility
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, management or other related technical or scientific discipline
- Five (5) years minimum experience with Information Technology in Intelligence Community systems
- Three (3) years supporting of Intelligence Broadcasts; i.e., IBS Networks (IBS-NS, Global IBS Network Servers (GINS), Theater Interface Nodes TINs), Common Interactive Broadcast (CIB)
- Three (3) years supporting data dissemination architectures; i.e., UHF, Alternate Over-The-Air (OTA) Paths, SIPRNET/JWICS/NSANET Global Information Grid (GIG)
- Three (3) years supporting legacy and migration IBS message formats; i.e., TAB-37, Tactical Data Intercomputer Message Format (TDIMF), SENSOREP, CMF-B, CMF-X
- Three (3) years supporting IBS inter-Service Interoperability; understand IBS architectures of other services and Five Eyes collaborating nations to enable leveraging of existing capabilities to support AF, joint and coalition warfighters
- Three (3) years supporting technical and security issues involved with bi-directional data forwarding between IBS and Link-16 and VMF (MIL-STD-6020)
- Three (3) years supporting IBS message processing capabilities of Tactical Data Processor (TDP) and C4 Automated Information Systems (AIS) used by AF platforms
- Three (3) years supporting AF & DoD requirements for systems Information Assurance (IA)
- Five (5) years’ experience planning for Air Force sustainment, modification, and life cycle support
- Five (5) years minimum action officer experience with managing software sustainment efforts
- Three (3) years prior staff experience at HHQ (e.g., MAJCOM, NAF, HAF or equivalent)
- Provide IBS broadcast, hardware, and software technical expertise and guidance to AF ground & airborne users of IBS.
- Understand and articulate Air Force MAJCOM/Component/Weapon System IBS Data Requirements to the Joint IBS Community. This includes new data requirements, revision to existing/emerging message formats, and architecture modifications. Assist ACC/A5J in synchronizing current and future Joint IBS Enterprise requirements. Provide broadcast, data dissemination, and Air Force Tactical Terminal (AFTT) technical assistance to platform System Program Office (SPO)s during IBS terminal integration.
- Develop IBS inputs to Concept of Operations (CONOPs), Concept of Employment (CONEMPs), Information Support Plans (ISPs), and CDDs for AF weapon systems. Provide input to AFTT documentation; i.e., System Operating Manuals (SOM), Integrated Logistics Support Plans (ILSPs), Memorandum of Agreements (MOA), etc. Participate in technical, integrated logistics support (ILS) and program meetings.
- Understand and articulate Air Force MAJCOM/Component/Weapon System IBS hardware requirements to include implementation of changes from existing configurations. Coordinate with SPO operating commands to validate integration funding availability and integration schedules. Assist with advocacy and planning for funding, procurement, acceptance, testing, and fielding of technology insertion and upgrades.
- Analyze quarterly status reports from the depot for inventory, disposition, and operational status of hardware assets. Coordinate with depot and users to ensure accurate and accountable shipment and return of COMSEC Controlled Items (CCI).
- Assist in the identification and validation of AF and Joint user IBS software application requirements. Assist with configuration management processes for AF IBS software. Coordinate approved CCB changes to IBS software baselines; identify associated cost for updates. Identify distribution needs and delivery of AF IBS software applications to Joint users. Identify program funding needs for current and out-year software sustainment advocacy.
- Assist in the management of AFTT Certification & Accreditation activities. Assist in the management of AFTT systems Approval to Operate/Approval to Connect certifications.
- Support service-wide IBS training capability for over 2,000+ user base. Develop and assist in the implementation of approved IBS training plans. Training should encompass both general knowledge & specific technical aspects of IBS architecture, broadcasts, data types, dissemination timelines for all hardware terminals and software applications. Training material must be scalable to satisfy needs of various AF user organizations and ready for handoff to Weapons School, Mission Planning School, enlisted/officer courses. Review/update training material annually including documentation, PowerPoint presentations, CBT, and videos.
- Assist in developing and coordinating on planning and programming documentation, POM justification, briefings, submissions, and in the evaluation of initiatives, disconnects, and offsets. Assist in the development of unfunded requirement
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available