Support all aspects of Airborne C2 capabilities, capability gaps, systems integration, and developing JCIDS documents. Assisting with achieving interoperable, affordable, responsive, and sustainable C2 systems which satisfy Service, Joint, Interagency, and Coalition C2 information exchange requirements. Development of C2 investment strategies and providing technical assistance for airborne C2 systems integration planning. Support the generation of operational requirements for acquisition and integration of new or modified airborne C2 capabilities, recommending executable courses of action and providing technical reports, development and coordination of JCIDS documentation and Air Force (AF) Program Objective Memorandum (POM) documentation.
• Manage USAF requirements and projects that support National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) and joint Air Operations (AO) COI efforts.
• Work with joint and service AO COI data subject matter experts (SME) to transition AO COI products into a NIEM conformant baseline.
• Provide USAF AO COI technical support to the NIEM MilOps Configuration Control Board (CCB).
• Provide engineering, analysis and evaluation support on AO COI products change requests (Extensible Markup Language (XML) Schema, Web Services Description Language (WSDL)s, and applicable data specifications).
• Provide engineering support to the AO COI Data Management Working Group, the AO COI Engineering Review Board, and the AO COI Configuration Control Board.
• Design and support configuration management (CM) practices and procedures for AO data management efforts. This includes building and updating CM plans, policies, and procedures; building and maintaining documentation libraries; and establishing guidelines and practices for USAF configuration control of AO COI products.
• Maintain AO COI web sites (Intelink, Forge.mil, etc.) and the AO COI namespace on the DoD Data Services Environment (DSE).
• Provide technical support to data management and vocabulary development policy forums across USAF (e.g. AF COI Coordination Panel) and joint (e.g. Joint Staff/J6 Enterprise Services and Data Panel (ESDP) communities. Document data models in interoperability enhancement tools.
• Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, operations research, statistics, or engineering
• Five (5) years recent experience (within past 10 years) relating to data management, configuration management, service oriented architectures (SOAs), net-centric concepts, and requirements development
• Five (5) years recent experience (within past 10 years) developing XML products (schema, Web Services Description Language, style sheets, etc.)
• Five (5) years recent experience (within past 10 years) working with and exposure to Joint/Air Force doctrine and staffing processes
SECURITY CLEARANCE/LEVEL REQUIRED:
• Secret Clearance
Oasis Systems LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Oasis Systems is a leading provider of Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Enterprise Applications, Professional Services and Program Management to the Department of Defense and other Federal Agencies. Oasis strives to support our National interests by creating an environment that attracts the most skilled and motivated people in the industry to meet our customer's needs with innovative, quality and cost-effective services and solutions. (http://www.OasisSystems.com)