Human Solutions, Inc. [HSI], a Division of Oasis Systems, is a professional services company that was established in 1997. Through the knowledge and experience of its skilled professionals, the company offers a wide range of technical and management services for air traffic control providers, aviation planners, airport operators, and business management services for government and industry. Our core competencies include: engineering, human factors, air traffic systems support, safety and QMS, program management and organizational development.
HSI has worked extensively with the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration where it has earned a reputation for on-time delivery of high-quality products tailored to the special needs of its clients. We also work with aviation organizations around the world and provide management consulting services to other public and private entities.
- Supports all aspects of program/project management involving planning, developing, organizing, coordinating, and conducting organizational activities to ensure FAA operational policies, processes, and program elements are integrated and documented.
- Edits professional documents in conformance with set style guides and industry best practices.
- Writes and/or reviews all documented communications for the directorate including, but not limited to, briefings, memorandums, congressional correspondences, meeting notes, status reports, Orders, Directives, Letters, presentations, briefings, and talking points.
- Determines the suitability of content material for target audiences.
- Participates in projects from the planning stage, provides additional or missing materials, and edits, organizes, and formats content for clarity, flow, and integrity.
- Develops and analyzes weekly/monthly reports on business-related metrics.
- Works with limited supervision as part of the program management team whose core responsibility is to gather, analyze, and report on data collected.
- Provides advisory and analytical support for development of strategies, planning, and implementation activities associated with the execution of fundamental changes.
- Provides support in planning, developing and implementing strategic plans and schedules; communication planning.
- Develops, coordinates, and obtains senior-level management input and approval for planning agendas, logistics, and communication of planning session, and capturing and managing action item status.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor of Arts/Science degree is required
- At least 5 years of related work experience
- FAA experience and familiarity with unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) policy is preferred
Skills and Qualities:
- Self-motivated, independent thinker that requires minimal supervision
- Ideal candidate is a customer-service oriented problem solver with the ability to work independently and as part of diverse teams
- Excellent people skills - able to work with teams of varying sizes, technical abilities, and levels of authority with both internal corporate staff and teammates.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, organizational, critical thinking and analysis, meeting facilitation, and interpersonal skills are essential
- Must be flexible in adapting to deadlines and changing priorities, has a pro-active attitude and a disciplined work ethic.
- Thorough, detail oriented, and organized, with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at once.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio and Word
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."