OASIS Systems, LLC has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer. The Program and Functional Management Offices reside at Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton, Ohio.
SECURITY CLEARANCE/LEVEL REQUIRED:
BES Process Directory (BPD) has been created under the Enterprise Systems Branch. The BPD will oversee the Engineering responsibilities for AFLCMC/HIBH Enterprise Systems Branch systems which are: : Automated Intersite Gateway (AISG) , Air Force Records Information Management System (AFRIMS), Corporate Data Repository System (CDRS electronic Freedom Of Information Act program (eFOIA), Inspector General Evaluation Management System (IGEMS), Joint Deficiency Reporting System (JDRS), Management Internal Controls Toolset (MICT), and Information and Resource Support System (IRSS)
Develops, researches, designs, implements, tests, and evaluates software and systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, that enable computers to perform their applications, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis. Excludes paraprofessional positions.
The successful candidate will perform work that applies a broad theoretical and practical knowledge of systems engineering to the acquisition process. The individual shall be able to:
- Conduct reviews on program portfolio to evaluate and/or recommend alternative plans, improve systems engineering programs/processes, manage/sustain program technical baseline, and design/perform system level tests to assure that subsystems and system performance is achieved in accordance with approved specifications
- Perform program reviews to evaluate alternative proposed plans, systems engineering programs, design and test results to assure that subsystem and system performance is achieved in accordance with program specifications
- Prepare technical documents which define, specify, and recommend system/subsystem characteristics. Prepares management reports and conducts technical presentations for planning, implementation and corrective action using application of engineering economy principles
- Perform validation of systems, including development of criteria and procedures. Analyze and/or evaluate results of major engineering systems
- Provide system/program engineering, technical support and technical training to support programs/ initiatives, including but not limited to: acquisition, development, integration, sustainment, continued evolution, deployment/fielding and installation, and operations oversight.
- Provide engineering support services and inputs to program and project risk management activities in compliance with AF SEAM processes
Possesses the advanced knowledge, experience and recognized ability to be considered an expert in their technical/professional field, possess the ability to perform tasks and oversee the efforts of junior and mid-level personnel within the technical/professional discipline. Will demonstrate advanced knowledge of their technical/professional discipline as well as possess a comprehensive understanding and ability to apply associated standards, procedures and practices in their area of expertise. (Program Office, Enterprise and Staff Level Support interface)
- Advanced Degree (MA/MS) in Computer Science, Information Technology or other Engineering Discipline and 12 years of experience, 5 of which must be in the DoD, or
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other Engineering Discipline and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 of which must be in the DoD, or,
- 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications, 8 of which must be in the DoD.
- Hold or ability to obtain Secret clearance
- Highly proficient with computers and software applications to include Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), expert attention-to-detail & highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
PROGRAM SPECIFIC SKILL SET:
The Enterprise Systems Branch is requesting Systems Engineer III requirement. The Labor Category will require access to the Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet), which will require a secret security clearance.
The Labor Category Requirement will:
- Require SECRET clearance to access SIPRNet
- Review and provide input to BES Process Directory ( BPD) or program required documentation
- Cloud Migration Technical Advice
- Software Engineering expertise on Oracle / Web-logic implementations
- Support Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) Reviews
In addition to the skill set and qualifications listed above, possessing any of the following Certifications is also desirable:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - Web Applications:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - SQL Server:
- Oracle Certified Professional Java SE (7/8) Programmer:
- Oracle Database (11 g/12c) Administrator Certified Professional:
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Certified Implementation Specialist;
- Oracle Inventory Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Applications Database Administrator Certified Professional;
- Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Advanced Financial Consultant
- Certified Expert Oracle SOA Suite 12c** Certified Implementation Specialist"
- Technical Specialist Engineer Support
OASIS Systems, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of a physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, enables the applicant to satisfactorily perform the job available.