OASIS Systems, LLC has an exciting opportunity for an Information System Security Manager (ISSM). The Program and Functional Management Offices reside at Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton, Ohio.
SECURITY CLEARANCE/LEVEL REQUIRED:
Must have a Secret clearance
DEAMS is an accounting Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution based on the Oracle e-business Suite (EBS), for the USAF and the United States Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM) as established by the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force, Financial Management and Comptroller (SAF/FM). DEAMS provides accurate and timely financial information using standardized business rules and processes and complies with existing laws, regulations and policies. DEAMS is a long-term solution toward sustaining audit readiness and correcting financial reporting weaknesses. The Program and Functional Management Offices reside at Wright-Patterson AFB in Dayton, Ohio.
Develops and implements advanced cyber defense solutions and changes for organizations, safeguards the corporate infrastructure from infiltrations of exfiltration, and assures that the system is built to specification and is deployed successfully. Designs, maintains, and operates highly complex and high secure communications network environments. Performs in-depth network security analysis, and conducts preliminary incident response, event analysis, and threat intelligence. Reviews security events that could be a detriment to the organization’s overall security stance. Successful candidates shall possess and remain current with, technical and/or management certifications to ensure compliance as directed by DoD 8140 and outlined in DoD 8570.01 -M, Appendix3, Table 2,2 AFMAN 17-1303.
The successful candidate will perform work that applies a broad theoretical and practical knowledge of Cybersecurity. The functions required to be performed by individuals in this specialty may include:
- Supporting the system/application authorization and accreditation (A&A) effort, to include assessing and guiding the quality and completeness of A&A activities, tasks and resulting artifacts mandated by governing DoD and AF policies (i.e., Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Recommending policies and procedures to ensure information systems reliability and accessibility and to prevent and defend against unauthorized access to systems, networks, and data
- Conducting risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs
- Promoting awareness of security issues among management and ensuring sound security principles are reflected in organizations' visions and goals
- Conducting systems security evaluations, audits, and reviews
- Recommending systems security contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures
- Recommending and implementing programs to ensure that systems, network, and data users are aware of, understand, and adhere to systems security policies and procedures
- Participating in network and systems design to ensure implementation of appropriate systems security policies
- Facilitating the gathering, analysis, and preservation of evidence used in the prosecution of computer crimes
- Assessing security events to determine impact and implementing corrective actions
- Ensuring the rigorous application of information security/cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of all IT services.
- Perform the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) duties as outlined in DoDI 8510.01 for assigned systems/
Possesses the advanced knowledge, experience and recognized ability to be considered an expert in their technical/professional field, possess the ability to perform tasks and oversee the efforts of junior and mid-level personnel within the technical/professional discipline. Will demonstrate advanced knowledge of their technical/professional discipline as well as possess a comprehensive understanding and ability to apply associated standards, procedures and practices in their area of expertise. (Program Office, Enterprise and Staff Level Support interface)
- Advanced Degree (MA/MS) in Computer Science, Information Technology or other Engineering Discipline and 12 years of experience, 5 of which must be in the DoD, or
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other Engineering Discipline and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 of which must be in the DoD, or,
- 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications, 8 of which must be in the DoD.
- Hold or ability to obtain Secret clearance
- Highly proficient with computers and software applications to include Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), expert attention-to-detail & highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- At a minimum, the successful candidate will meet the requirements for and maintain an IAT Level II Cybersecurity certification by possessing one of the following certifications:
- (ISC)2 CAP
- CompTIA CASP+CE
- ISACA CISM
- (ISC)2 CISSP (or Associate)
- GIAC GSLC
In addition to the skill set and qualifications listed above, possessing any of the following Certifications is also desirable:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - Web Applications:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - SQL Server:
- Oracle Certified Professional Java SE (7/8) Programmer:
- Oracle Database (11 g/12c) Administrator Certified Professional:
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Financial Certified Implementation Specialist;
- Oracle Inventory Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Applications Database Administrator Certified Professional;
- Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Advanced Financial Consultant
- Certified Expert Oracle SOA Suite 12c** Certified Implementation Specialist"
- Technical Specialist Engineer Support
OASIS Systems, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of a physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, enables the applicant to satisfactorily perform the job available.