OASIS Systems, LLC has an exciting opportunity for a Management Internal Control Toolset (MICT) Subject Matter Expert (SME). The Management Internal Control Toolset (MICT) Subject Matter Expert (SME) will provide support and serve as HI's single focal point for administration/management of the MICT and Inspector General Evaluation Management System (I GEMS) program software application. Essential support for the Government involves Developing, building, maintaining and updating the Commander's (Director's) Dashboard to include MAJCOM and Commander's Inspection Management Board (CIMB) data for the Commander (Director).
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills) This candidate must have experience with the following:
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 4 years of related Inspector General experience or 4 years of related Unit Self Inspection Management experience.
CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: N/A
SECURITY CLEARANCE: N/A
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the successful candidate will:
- Performing a variety mechanical trade functions such as installation and preventative maintenance, or repair of equipment including boats, forklifts, generators, and other equipment. Knowledge of blueprints, drawings, layouts, or other specifications is helpful.
- Daily reporting to the PEO, LCMC IG (as applicable).
- Weekly staff meeting slides of current status from MICT on SAPs and deficiency track.
- Quarterly briefings to the PEO (or Deputy as required) on Air Force Inspection
System/Commander Inspection Program standings.
- Assigns/grants (adding, deleting, modification) PEO personnel access to MICT across the Enterprise, to include Geographical Separated Units (GSUs).
- Coordinates with functional OPRs and Division/Organizational Senior Functional (OSF) POCs on applicable Unit Self-Assessment Program (USAP) checklists.
- Includes coordination with AFLCMC/AFMC/HAF functional OPRs.
- Coordination of MAJ COM/Center IG Business Rules for PEO to insure all applicable HAF/MAJCOM Self-Assessment Checklists (SACs) are assigned to the appropriate PEO divisions.
- Enter SAP deficiencies from inspections (internal or external) into I GEMS and
coordinate with Center IG on issues.
- Monitor CAPs to insure timely closure is accomplished or extensions are developed and coordinate from the applicable Division Chief/OSF thru the USAP Manager to the PEO Director.
- Review and brief PEO on all on-going and scheduled inspections internal to
- Receive or retrieve and review recent inspection reports from other units and
distribute to PEO as directed by USAP Manager for Crossfeed/Crosstell (CF/CT)
- Maintain CF/CT files on BES USAP SharePoint site.
- Supervisor assignment/duties, SAP process flow & checklist tracking
- Coordinates, assist assessors and supervisors with Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
documentation to insure proper processes are followed and realistic, sustainable corrective action plans (CAPs) are developed and followed.
- Review of all available AFIS information from Center IG, MAJ COM JG to confirm
direction of local CCIP.
- Develop and maintain Wing Inspection Team (WIT) of functional expertise for internal inspections as directed by AFLCMC/IG or PEO Director.
- Coordinate with Center IG and host IG office on training requirements/ local availability for Wing Inspection Team (WIT) members.
- Develop and maintain current rosters of WIT members with current training dates.
- Develop and coordinate internal inspections with local WIT team.
- Coordinate with MAJCOM/Center IG on external WIT inspections.
- Maintain Checklist Matrix as well as Functional OPR and Division/OSF POCs listing.
- Confirm and post updates no less than monthly on PEO JG SharePoint.
- Insure POCs/OPRs identified/trained within 30 days of changes (retirements/PCS, etc.)
- Insure all applicable checklists are posted and identified by required Division/OSF.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.