Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Junior C2 Software & Systems Integration Engineer located at Naval Support Facility (NSF) Dahlgren VA.
Provide software and systems engineering support for Marine Corps Command and Control (C2) systems with a focus on communications systems including both fixed and portable (SINCGARS), PRC 117, PRC 150, and other High Frequency (HF), Very High Frequency (VHF), and Ultra High Frequency (UHF) equipment.
- Support the development and integration of Marine Corps C2 systems and software for, primarily CAC2S, and other USMC/USN C2 programs.
- Support USMC Advanced C2 software and systems engineering, and test and evaluation support, with a focus on communications equipment, to the CAC2S program at Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren.
- Support the verification of requirements and assist in developing a disciplined software/system engineering process to achieve a formal assessment of Marine Corps Command and Control systems.
- Support the definition and/or development of models and/or tools designed to further analyze capability issues and assist in the refinement of C2 System assessment measures/metrics, and assist in the characterization of Marine Corps C2 capability through the development of software, and the review and analysis of data from test events including but not limited to, documentation review, requirements analysis, functional decomposition and allocation, functional and physical architecture review.
- Three (3) years’ experience specific to integration of CS/C2 systems, elements, subsystems and capabilities.
- Experience with Naval or Marine systems.
- Experience with all phases of software integration within an active software development environment.
- Experience with all types of software integration from source code to scripts to scenarios to test cases.
- Experience configuring/reconfiguring and integrating software and hardware environments on a deadline.
- Candidate must have an active DoD secuirty clearance for this position.
Oasis Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Oasis Systems is a leading provider of Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Enterprise Applications, Professional Services and Program Management to the Department of Defense and other Federal Agencies. Oasis strives to support our National interests by creating an environment that attracts the most skilled and motivated people in the industry to meet our customer's needs with innovative, quality and cost-effective services and solutions. (http://www.OasisSystems.com)