Oasis Systems is always seeking talent in a variety of areas. If your interests and experience match any of the descriptions listed below, please submit your application and resume.
Provide technical support in all phases of Air Force service-level multi-TDL platform/system/net-centric services C&I testing.
- Observe C&I Certification testing and document any observed problems. The Contractor shall perform analysis of data collected and observed during C&I test to validate trouble reports and determine their operational impact.
- Attend the Test Analysis Group (TAG) and assist the TAG in validating the trouble reports and determining their operational impact.
- Support Air Force tests (as liaison and technical expert for AF program offices with systems in test) performed by the Air Force Participating Test Unit (AFPTU) and other Joint/AF test facilities as required. The Contractor shall also provide technical support in all phases of multi-TDL C&I testing in support of Air Force, Joint and Coalition platforms/systems/services.
- Participate in Joint test planning and provide technical support in all phases of Air Force service-level United States (US) Message Text Format (MTF) (USMTF) and XML-MTF C&I testing.
- Ensure applicable AF Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence (C3I) systems are identified for testing and verify that TDL or MTF capabilities are tested. The Contractor shall observe the testing and document any observed problems for further post-test analysis.
- Support the Air Force representatives by attending the Joint Analysis Review Panel (JARP) and provide technical support regarding interpretation of multi-TDL or USMTF standards, operational procedures, and operational impact of identified problems.
- Provide technical TDL and MTF expertise to support the development and integration of TDL or MTF data vocabulary into Air Force C2 and non-C2 platforms; including existing and emerging service oriented architectures.
- Provide operational solutions for the implementation of TDL and MTF products in the Air Force for both the theater and unit-level operations, as well as integration with Joint and allied forces.
- Develop or review previously developed data and message level implementation specifications for specific platforms or services. These implementations shall depict the total data vocabulary and business rule/protocol implementation requirements for the platform/service.
- Associate’s degree in a technical field (such as engineering, computer science, information technology).
- At least four (4) years recent experience (within last 10 years) reviewing test plans and test plan results related to Multi-TDL, staff processes, and C&I Certification Testing. At least four (4) years recent experience (within last 10 years) to and an understanding of Multi-TDL configuration management and applicable standards (US Mil-Std 3011, 6011, 6016, 6017, 6020, 6040, 188-220, and 2045-47001).
- OR –
- At least five (5) years recent experience (within past 10 years) to manage/oversee Air Force service-level multi-TDL interoperability and certification tests.
- At least five (5) years recent experience (within past 10 years) reviewing test plans and test plan results related to Multi-TDL, staff processes, and C&I Certification Testing.
- At least five (5) years recent experience (within past 10 years) to and an understanding of Multi-TDL configuration management and applicable standards (US Mil-Std 3011, 6011, 6016, 6017, 6020, 6040, 188-220, and 2045-47001).
- SECURITY CLEARANCE/LEVEL REQUIRED:
- US Secret and NATO Secret
Oasis Systems LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Oasis Systems is a leading provider of Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Enterprise Applications, Professional Services and Program Management to the Department of Defense and other Federal Agencies. Oasis strives to support our National interests by creating an environment that attracts the most skilled and motivated people in the industry to meet our customer's needs with innovative, quality and cost-effective services and solutions. (http://www.OasisSystems.com)