Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer located at Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton, Ohio. This position will support Engineering and Program Management in the acquisition, design, and development of new software and system capabilities for the Strategy and Innovation Program Office, which is within the Business Enterprise Systems Directorate (AFLCMC/HI) at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH.
- Formulate, define, and provide empirical analysis for complex software programming applications, or existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
- Responsible for reviewing software solutions to complex technical problems involving extensive software architecture and code development.
- Apply an understanding of systems acquisition, systems and sub-systems level hardware and software integration, system requirements analysis and allocation, computer systems architecture, and systems and sub-systems testing and evaluation.
- Have demonstrated Program Management and leadership skills and mastery of business principles.
- Provide senior level expertise to assist in the identification and resolution of software problems at the code and system level.
- Have 5 + years of DoD Acquisition and Systems Development experience (Preferred)
- Have 5+ years of experience with the implementation of Oracle R12 Enterprise Business System (Required)
- Have 5+ years of experience in the usage of and implementation of the Agile development methodology (Required)
- Have 5+ years of General Program Management experience (PMP Certification Preferred)
- Have 10+ years of Software Design and Development Experience (Information Technology / Business Systems (Required)
- Have 10+ years of coding experience to include C++, SQL, Java (Preferred).
- Have the ability to communicate orally and in writing with clarity and accuracy (Required)
- Must be able to obtain, and maintain, the proper personnel clearance required for this position (Secret Clearance Required).