Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Information Management Specialist. The posotion is located at Eglin AFB, FL.
- Provides broad range of Information Management support IAW DOD 8570.01-M to accomplish the full gamut of Information Management tasks including but not limited to:
- Workforce management and planning including development of IM plans, analyses and reporting; information management support including management of LAN, Electronic Message Service, Telecommunications, and other customer management services; application development; scanning services; telecommunications services maintenance; information assurance/protection; and database services to assist IM personnel with database design/development and maintenance.
- Expected to apply knowledge and experience across a broad spectrum of Information Management functions applying proficiency in information technology (hardware, software, applications, databases, etc) to establish and maintain Information Technology (IT) capability for the Government in accordance and in compliance with DOD 8570.01-M and other Government information management instructions, policies and procedures to support the full range of tasks in Information Management, and have the knowledge and skills to perform the duties of Information Management (IM) Specialist.
- Provides customer support, application development, planning, network implementation, systems integration, communication support, computer-communication maintenance, Information Technology Equipment (ITE) asset management, with some Secure and Non-secure VTC and meeting support, Information Assurance (IA), and/or Telephone Control Officer (TCO) duties.
- Participate in monthly IT Meetings for review current issues/topics with IT team.
- Submit monthly report to IT lead.
- Assist in IT projects from inception to completion, including all resolution matters as needed with government customers.
- Expected to be able to provide software support including but not limited to: Multiple Generations of Microsoft Windows, Variants of UNIX, Variants of LINUX (LINUS experience strongly desired), other proprietary/open source operating systems (e.g. Apple MacOS, Citrix Metaframe products, VMware Systems, etc.
- Mandatory DOD 8570.01-M certifications as required.
- Prior Air Force Research Laboratory Munitions Directorate experience desired
- Hold and maintain a current Secret Security Clearance.
- Master’s degree and 10 years of experience or 12 years of experience
- Possess & Maintain COMPTIA Security+ current certification.
- Ability to work with diverse group of people, handling multiple projects at once, with attention-to-detail.
- Experience with Munitions and/or Weapons Systems experience preferred.