Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Software Test Engineer. This position will support Engineering and Program Management in the acquisition, design, development and testing of new software and system capabilities for the Defense Enterprise Accounting and. Management System (DEAMS) Program Office, which is within the Business Enterprise Systems Directorate (AFLCMC/HI) at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH.
- Support the management and execution of all Developmental Test (DT) and Operational Test (OT) activities for the Program to ensure that these activities are executed in accordance with DoD and Air Force regulations and industry best practices.
- Support the DEAMS Chief of Test in the management of the Integrated Test Team (ITT).
- Support the coordination of Test activities by outside agencies including; the Lead Developmental Test and Evaluation Organization (LDTO), Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center (AFOTEC), Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC), Director of Operational Test and Evaluation (DOT&E), and Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for DT&E (DASD) DT&E.
- Contribute to the development and review of all Test related documentation including but not limited to; Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP), Software Test Plans, Software Test Descriptions (STD) and Software Test Reports (STR).
- Manage the review and provide input for Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs) for Test activities.
- Provide input for all Test activities in the Program Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Responsible for developing, analyzing and reporting on Test execution metrics for DT Test activities
- Contribute to the review, adjudication and remediation of Software/System defects and anomalies.
- Prepare briefing materials for Program Leadership as needed to communicate status of Test activities
- Contribute to the review of software solutions to complex technical problems involving extensive software architecture and code development.
- Contribute to the identification and mitigation of Program Risks.
- Apply an understanding of systems acquisition, systems and sub-systems level hardware and software integration, system requirements analysis and allocation, computer systems architecture, and systems and sub-systems testing and evaluation.
- Contribute to the implementation of the Agile development methodology for future DEAMS development as well as part of a larger initiative across the Business Enterprise Systems Directorate.
- Must have clear understanding and expertise in Software Testing.
- Have 5+ years of experience in the design, development and execution of both manual and automated software test scripts for IT systems (Required).
- Have 5+ years of experience in the management of software testing for IT systems (Required).
- Possess Industry recognized certification in Software Testing (ex: ASTQB CTFL) (Preferred).
- Have 5 + years of DoD Acquisition and Systems Development experience (Preferred).
- Have 5+ years of experience with the implementation of Oracle R12 Enterprise Business System (Preferred).
- Have 5+ years of experience in the usage of and implementation of the Agile development methodology.
- Have 5+ years of General Program Management experience.
- Have 5+ years of Software Design and Development Experience (Information Technology / Business Systems
- Have 2+ years of coding experience to include C++, SQL, Java or other programming languages.
- Experienced in the use of MS PowerPoint to create briefing charts and presentations (Required).
- Experienced in the use of MS Project to organize and track project schedules (Required).
- Experienced in the use of MS Excel to create formulas, pivot tables, charts, etc. to analyze software test execution and defect metrics (required).
- Experience and familiarity with HP Application Life Cycle Management (ALM) Quality Center or similar tools used to manage and execute software test scripts and defect/anomaly tracking (Required).
- Experienced and familiarity with the use of Automated Test tools/suites (ex: Oracle Application Test Suit, Rational Test Manager, Quick Test Pro, etc.) (Preferred).
- Experience and familiarity with software version control tools (preferred).
- Must be able to communicate orally and in writing with clarity and accuracy (Required)
- Must be able to support and manage multiple test activities simultaneously (Required)
- Must be able to obtain, and maintain, the proper personnel clearance required for this position (Secret Clearance Required).
- This position will require occasional travel within the continental United States (10%)
- This position may require international travel outside the continental United States (<10%)