Human Solutions, Inc. [HSI], a Division of Oasis Systems, is a professional services company that was established in 1997. Through the knowledge and experience of its skilled professionals, the company offers a wide range of technical and management services for air traffic control providers, aviation planners, airport operators, and business management services for government and industry. Our core competencies include: engineering, human factors, air traffic systems support, safety and QMS, program management and organizational development.
HSI has worked extensively with the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration where it has earned a reputation for on-time delivery of high-quality products tailored to the special needs of its clients. We also work with aviation organizations around the world and provide management consulting services to other public and private entities.
- Oversees a small communications team and ensures that all communication projects (e.g., document review and editing) are completed on time
- With an attention to detail, provides quality assurance checks on all documents and messaging to validate editing
- Supports all aspects of project management including: planning, developing, organizing, coordinating, and conducting organizational activities to ensure successful completion of all tasks
- Provides support in planning, developing, and implementing strategic communications. Develops key messaging for numerous internal and external stakeholders supporting the strategic vision of the customer; determines the suitability of content material for target audiences
- Develops, coordinates, and obtains senior-level management input and approval for numerous communications including, but not limited to: regular status reports, memorandums, and briefing papers
- Develops corporate communications messages on behalf of senior-level management
- Produces an editorial calendar and reviews communications channels
- Develops strategic communications/marketing plans for large-scale campaigns and initiatives
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor of Arts/Science degree is required.
- At least 5 years of client management experience is required.
- At least 3 years of strategic communications is required.
- FAA experience highly preferred.
- PR/communications agency experience highly preferred.
Skills and Qualities:
- Self-motivated, independent thinker that requires minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain professional, positive relationships with customers and team members.
- Ideal candidate is a customer-service oriented problem solver who is both proactive and inquisitive.
- Excellent people skills—able to work with teams of varying sizes, technical abilities, and levels of authority with both internal corporate staff and teammates. An ability to work with many personality types and style preferences at the same time and help provide a constructive work environment.
- Excels in working in a team environment—can build, motivate, and work within a team to accomplish project goals; has the ability to work collaboratively with the team and customer
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, organizational, critical thinking and analysis, meeting facilitation, and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Must be flexible in adapting to deadlines and changing priorities, has a pro-active attitude and a disciplined work ethic. A demonstrated flexibility of schedule and ability to handle last minute, short turnaround items. This includes an ability to quickly assess a situation or deliverable and then implement the most beneficial changes possible in the available time.
- The ability to rebound and adapt quickly to sudden changes in deliverable requirements or deliverable expectations.
- Thorough, detail oriented, and organized, with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at once.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio and Word.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."