Senior Support to the DEAMS Acquisition Strategy Branch
Senior advisor that aids the DEAMS Acquisition Strategy Branch to develop and implement contract strategies to maintain the required level of hardware, software and integration support across over 30 environments.
Duties include the following:
• Analyze operational requirements and develop short and long term contract strategies to optimize the value to the government through the use of better buying power best practices. Assist in the development and coordination of all approval documents.
• Develop and maintain integrated roadmaps depicting all DEAMS hardware and software assets necessary to support DEAMS deployments and ongoing operations as new capabilities and users are implemented.
• Identify best practice and potential should cost initiatives across multiple DEAMS contractual efforts to achieve substantial process improvements, efficiencies, and potential cost avoidance.
• Develop and maintain responses/strategies/perform actions for Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) compliance in support of DEAMS PMO and FMO. Needs thorough knowledge of the Federal Information System Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM) to ensure DEAMS compliance and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) experience.
• Perform analytical, planning, advisory, operational, or evaluative work that has as its principal purpose support of audits from government agencies and independent auditors to ensure FISCAM and FIAR compliance.
Position duties involve the management, or performance of work in:
• -- Recommending, evaluating, providing data, and proof for government audit agencies (AF AA, GAO) to ensure compliance.
• -- Recommending and implementing policies and procedures for collecting and analyzing information and processes to ensure timely information, data, and proof are provided.
• Develop and maintain responses/strategies/recommendation for answers to audits from numerous agencies and for Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) compliance. Needs a thorough knowledge of the Federal Information System
Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM) to ensure DEAMS compliance. Supports Acquisition Strategy Staff Meeting.
• Supports and develops acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports (i.e. DAES, MAR, etc.). Supports program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews and IMS reviews
• Supports and develops various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to DEAMS senior management. Support program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews and IMS reviews.
Required minimum education and experience:
Advanced Degree (post Bachelor's) and 5 years of related experience or a Bachelor's Degree and 8 years of related experience. All secondary degrees should be completed in an appropriate field of study matching the position duties and responsibilities.
Oasis Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Oasis Systems is a leading provider of Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Enterprise Applications, Professional Services and Program Management to the Department of Defense and other Federal Agencies. Oasis strives to support our National interests by creating an environment that attracts the most skilled and motivated people in the industry to meet our customer's needs with innovative, quality and cost-effective services and solutions. (http://www.OasisSystems.com)