Human Solutions, Inc. [HSI], a Division of Oasis Systems, is a professional services company that was established in 1997. Through the knowledge and experience of its skilled professionals, the company offers a wide range of technical and management services for air traffic control providers, aviation planners, airport operators, and business management services for government and industry. Our core competencies include: engineering, human factors, air traffic systems support, safety and QMS, program management and organizational development.
HSI has worked extensively with the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration where it has earned a reputation for on-time delivery of high quality products tailored to the special needs of its clients. We also work with aviation organizations around the world and provide management consulting services to other public and private entities.
- General Administrative tasking to include but not limited to; data entry, copying, filing and faxing.
- Performs general office duties including answering calls, sorting and distributing mail and incoming correspondence, ordering supplies and light cleaning of the supply closet/kitchen/conference room areas.
- Ensures all supplies in the copy rooms and kitchens are fully stocked at all times.
- Tracks, schedules and manages conference room meeting calendar.
- Composes and prepares correspondence on behalf of management.
- Serves as the go-to person for office inquiries and conflicts.
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve office operations and streamline work processes.
- Oversees the establishment and maintenance of office procedures and creates and maintains recordkeeping systems.
- Accurately maintains inventory of office furniture and equipment.
- Responsible for activating/deactivating access control to suite.
- Prepares administrative and logistical items for new employees (e.g. nametags).
- Opens doors for visitors and greets guests and potential candidates.
- Files and retrieves corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Contacts vendors as needed for various office-related repairs and/or changes.
- Maintains confidentiality with unquestionable integrity.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience or a combination of training, education, and experience that provides the required knowledge and abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service experience.
- Highly Organized.
- Extremely attentive to detail.
- Knowledge of office procedures, clerical and recordkeeping operations, and the use of various office machines.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with minimum supervision.
- Ability to type proficiently and efficiently.
- Required: Advanced proficiency Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Ability to learn and use new software programs as systems are upgraded.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.