Human Solutions, Inc. [HSI], a Division of Oasis Systems, is a professional services company that was established in 1997. Through the knowledge and experience of its skilled professionals, the company offers a wide range of technical and management services for air traffic control providers, aviation planners, airport operators, and business management services for government and industry. Our core competencies include: engineering, human factors, air traffic systems support, safety and QMS, program management and organizational development.
HSI has worked extensively with the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration where it has earned a reputation for on-time delivery of high quality products tailored to the special needs of its clients. We also work with aviation organizations around the world and provide management consulting services to other public and private entities.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Producing, editing, and maintaining written and visual content for the internal and external websites and other communications channels.
- Writing and editing briefings, broadcast messages, white papers, talking points, and other documents.
- Writing articles on various subjects within the client’s directorate.
- Working with outside vendors such as printers on the development or printing of communication materials.
- Managing content for the KSN (SharePoint) site and other program website pages.
- Other duties as assigned.
Responsibilities that are not a requirement for the role but a plus:
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML.
- Basic design of flyers, newsletters, infographics, etc.
- Basic experience with Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe. Acrobat Pro), Publisher, or non-designer graphics software (e.g. Canva).
- Current or prior experience supporting Federal programs/clients.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related field.
- 5+ years’ work experience in communications, journalism, marketing, social media, or related field.
- FAA experience is highly preferred.
Skills and Qualities:
- The ability to think creatively and provide innovative solutions to clients’ communications challenges or problems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- The ability to communicate ideas clearly and effectively – verbally, in writing, and visually.
- The ability to work both cooperatively as part of a team and independently.
- Attention to detail; ability to work as a team player and manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.