Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for an IT Corporate Intern focusing support in our Lexington, MA office. The IT Corporate Intern will be project base for onsite and remote staff and will report to the IT Director and receive daily direction from the IT Help Desk Supervisor and will be tasked with performing the following IT and cyber related tasks.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: A minimum of two (2) years of prior work experience.
- EDUCATION: Coursework in IT, cyber security, or related field is desired.
- JOB STATUS: Internship
- Solid technical knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Office 365.
- Attention to detail with an eye for a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent judgement and decision-making skills.
- Be highly proactive and self-motivated.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization skills to prioritize work and balance complex projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to accept constructive feedback and implement changes immediately.
- The ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting the IT staff in various projects throughout the company. These projects will include variety from:
- cyber security
- troubleshooting and various other technical skills based upon the need from Oasis Systems and the ability of the intern.
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.