Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Program Integration SME to provide EPASS Advisory and Assistance Services to the Command, Control, Communications, Intelligence, and Networks (C3I&N) Directorate (AFLCMC/HN) at the AF Life-Cycle Management Center (previously the Electronic Systems Center). The C3I&N Directorate’s primary mission is: Connecting Warfighters with Affordable, Secure, and War-Winning Cyber, C3I and Network Systems. The Directorate provides C3I connectivity, network, and infrastructure between Joint, Coalition, AF, and Allied countries space, air, terrestrial, and cyber domains. The Directorate in headquartered at Hanscom AFB, MA with 11 other operating locations. This position will have to interface with a team of military, Government civilian, contractor project managers and FFRDC/A&AS support personnel in the day-to-day activities associated with management of HN’s projects, programs and initiatives.
LOCATION: Hanscom AFB, MA
JOB STATUS: Full time
TRAVEL: Occasional CONUS/OCONUS travel may be required
- The successful candidate must have comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies, and practices of systems acquisition and program management, as defined in DoDI 5000.02, as well as knowledge of roles and relationships within the DoD and the Air Force.
- Individual must have knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of acquisition programs.
- Individual has the knowledge of support activities that assist the program manager in assessing what programs are within schedule and cost baselines, be able to recommend viable solutions to problems, and pursue alternative courses of action.
- Individual must be able to effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.)
- Individual shall be able to plan, research, analyze, and assess system acquisition in terms of development, production, and deployment of weapons systems and associated equipment; formulate plans, and recommend effective strategies in meeting cost, schedule, and performance objectives.
- The Contractor shall be able to support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports (i.e. DAES, MAR, etc.)
- Support program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews and IMP/IMS reviews.
- The Contractor shall be able to support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior management. Support program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews, and IMP/IMS reviews.
- Possess the advanced knowledge, experience and recognized ability to be considered an expert in their technical/professional field, possesses the ability to perform tasks, and oversees the efforts of junior and mid-level personnel within the technical/professional discipline.
- Will demonstrate advanced knowledge of their technical/professional discipline as well as possess a comprehensive understanding and ability to apply associated standards, procedures, and practices in their area of expertise (Program Office, Enterprise and Staff Level Support interface).
- Individual must be able to establish and implement division processes to ensure efficient review, coordination, and approval of all division tasks, briefings, acquisition documentation, acquisition reporting, and organizational management.
- Individual must be able to interpret complex requests/tasks from higher level organizations (including PEO Staff, Air Staff, DoD Staff, and Congressional Staff) and construct, organize, and implement data calls across multiple functional disciplines within the division to efficiently/timely develop an appropriate response for senior leader review.
- Individual must have demonstrated capacity to consolidate/synthesize data inputs from multiple programs, data inputs from multiple functional disciplines, and independent research into coherent products to support senior leadership decision processes and products.
- Individual must be able to effectively delegate and manage multiple individuals to accomplish the responsibilities outlined above.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret, Top Secret clearance (depending on location); or as a minimum, the ability to obtain a clearance
EDUCATION: See below
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 10 years of which must be in the DoD, or a BA/BS degree and 20 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 10 of which must be in the DoD, or 25 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, 10 of which must be in the DoD
- The candidate must have extensive experience interacting with PEO Staff, Air Force and/or DoD Headquarter Staff. Highly desired to have held a position on Air Force Headquarter Staff, preferably at SAF/AQ and/or PEO Staff.
- The candidate must have direct experience with acquisition reporting, including but not limited to DAES, MAR, Selective Acquisition Review (SAR), and GAO audits.
- Desirable to have experience in more than one acquisition discipline, especially program management and financial management.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.