Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a full time Recruiter to join our expanding team in Lexington, MA. The Recruiter must have prior experience providing full life cycle technical recruiting support for DoD government customers or the defense industry. The Recruiter must be self-motivated with a history of exceeding high-performance standards. The Recruiter must also have strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, reporting and written skills. Prior experience using iCIMS is a plus.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Must have at least (3) three years of experience in technical recruiting for DoD government customers or the defense industry.
- EDUCATION: BA/BS degree in Business or related fields.
- CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: N/A
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: N/A
- TRAVEL: N/A
- Candidate must be self-motivated with a history of exceeding high-performance standards.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, reporting and written skills.
- Proficient with PC’s and related applications particularly Excel and Word a must.
- Strong internet search and research skills, Microsoft Office, online, online job board experience, and Boolean searching proficiency and experience.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting full life cycle technical recruiting for primarily Department of Defense roles
- Sourcing, screening, and recruiting of potential Oasis Systems candidate via online job boards, career fairs, internal database, and networking events
- Using and navigating Oasis Systems approved job boards, to include resume search
- Performing candidate interviews and providing phone technical screening.
- Strong use of recruiting/sourcing tools through colleges, technical schools, trade and professional associations, transition centers.
- Providing weekly status reports on all recruiting activity.
- Navigating complex business processes and working independently to support hiring managers across a broad range of businesses
- Other duties as assigned.
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.