MAR Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a full time Senior Business Analyst/Tester to support the Commodities Future Trading Commission (CFTC) in Washington, D.C. The Business Analyst/Tester gathers and writes detailed requirements specifications, assist with other technical documentation, communicate with product owners and customers, maintain a backlog of requirements, support production tickets, support integration, conduct functional and regression testing, and perform requirements verification.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate must have experience with the following:
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Must have at least three (3) years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- EDUCATION: BA/BS degree in information systems, computer science, or related fields.
- CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: N/A
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Ability to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance
- TRAVEL: N/A
- Must have (8) years computer related experience on complex application problems.
- Must have (5) years specialized experience with use of programming languages, and in analysis and design of computer systems, LAN based systems, database management systems, and storage and retrieval systems.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- Recent experience with requirement management and verification, application testing, and familiarity with Scrum Agile methodologies.
- Previous experience implementing line of business systems.
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.