Understanding of and familiarity with mission threading, process modeling, business rules, information assets, functional requirements, and data architecture.
- Perform market research and understand the ITIL Framework at least at a foundations level.
- Perform inventorying and reducing lifecycle tools in use within the portfolio and optimizing cost/benefit for those which remain.
- General knowledge of AF risk management to include the capability to support risk workshops, training, and capture.
- Support functional community by conducting research into Enterprise Resource Planning tools, field maintenance applications, MRO applications. Review pre-acquisition deliverables to validate requirements and apply formal, objective analysis skills in weighing usefulness to the customer of DoD-deployed COTS and GOTS solutions. Research may also include introducing new COTS solutions to the DoD/AF.
- Have general knowledge of:
- DoDI 5000.02 Operation of the Defense Acquisition System
- DoDI 5000.75 Business Systems Requirements and Acquisition (BCAC)
- AFMAN 33-402 Service Development and Delivery Process (SDDP)
- Department of Defense Enterprise Service Management Framework (DESMF)
- Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF)
- AFI 63-101/20-101 Integrated Lifecycle Management
- AFPAM 63-128 Integrated Lifecycle Management
- Defense Acquisition Guidebook Chapter 4 – Systems Engineering
- Have training or experience in Fundamentals of Acquisition Management, Intermediate Acquisition Management, Fundamentals of Systems Planning, Research, Development, Engineering, ITIL Foundations, and application of Agile philosophy to acquisition
- Support development of Requests for Information, including requirements for solicitations on FedBizOps, vendor surveys, analysis of vendor responses.
Lead or participate in development of an Analysis of Alternatives (AOA) Implementation Plan, Preferred Solution Analysis, and, if required, Source Selection activities