MAR Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a full time Senior Strategic Management Consultant in Columbia, MD.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate must have experience with the following:
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Must have eighteen (18) or more years’ experience in strategy management and planning development, to include at least five (5) years in leadership roles.
- Must have at least twelve (12) years of combined experience demonstrating a broad representation of the following: Federal Government Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE); large organization Strategic Management; process definition, deployment, and improvement; program analysis and evaluation; facilitation and decision analysis; and legislative process and Congressional relations.
- EDUCATION: A Graduate or higher degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Program Management, Finance, or Accounting, will be accepted in lieu of six (6) years of overall experience.
- CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: N/A
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must have a Top Secret SCI security clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- Must have experience providing executive mentoring, coaching, and consulting with senior leaders of large, complex organizations, and must demonstrate an ability to lead, plan, and manage complex tasks with daily client interaction, delivery of presentations on complex subjects, and facilitation for strategic level meetings with senior client personnel.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate shall have experience with the following:
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the successful candidate will:
- The Strategic Management Consultant shall lead all planning efforts and serve as the contractor’s senior technical consultant for strategic management issues; development, integration, and continual improvement of processes associated with strategy management planning information, its integration with related business management information, and its integration into existing management and decision-making processes.
- TRAVEL: N/A
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.