Provide Administrative support to the Business Enterprise Services Directorate under the EPASS HI Contract Located at Randolph AFB, TX
- Has the knowledge, experience and demonstrated ability to perform tasks related to the
technical/professional discipline they are performing.
- Has the ability to work independently and apply the proper procedures and process related to their area of expertise.
- Shall also have the ability to problem solve and troubleshoot various situations to develop successful outcomes within established program/project guidelines. (Program Office and Staff Level Support interface)
Education: HS Diploma/GED
Experience: Ten years of Administrative experience. Five of which must be in support of the Department of Defense
- Provide Administrative Support ( e.g. provide a multitude of analysis, procedural competency and process improvement strategies with increasing levels of responsibility).
- This includes staff support for the senior managers and members of the organizational staff.
- This includes but is not limited to researching and compiling information pertaining to certain projects/topics, reviews CDRL packages, prepares factual, clear, concise, complete and appropriately coordinated written communications.
- Ensures the leadership is kept informed of all issues of interest that relate to the mission of the Directorate. Monitors progress toward accomplishment of various taskings and initiatives.
- Provides support by supplying the information and background for the preparation of program events.
- Drafts documents for the approval and signature of leadership. Disseminates program policy and specific initiative guidance for members of the organization. Coordinates, documents, monitors, and supports a variety of meetings and conferences to include, but not limited to, scheduling and set up of physical and virtual meetings in support.
- Prepare background information and invite required meeting participants ensuring documentation of the meetings are filed JAW organizational policy. Documentation may include but is not limited to attendance logs, minutes and/or action items with corresponding action officers.
- Maintains scheduling documents and requirements for video and online conferencing set up and execution. This may include but is not limited to the maintenance logs on the equipment and the corresponding instructions on equipment set up and meeting execution.
- Provides travel planning and execution support