OASIS Systems, LLC has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Specialist III. The Administrative Assistant Specialist III will provide administrative support to the Business Enterprise Services Directorate under the EPASS HI Contract located at Randolph AFB, TX.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills) This candidate must have experience with the following:
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 10 years of experience. 5 years of experience with Department of Defense.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma/GED
CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: N/A
SECURITY CLEARANCE: N/A
- Has the knowledge, experience and demonstrated ability to perform tasks related to the technical/professional discipline they are performing.
- Has the ability to work independently and apply the proper procedures and process related to their area of expertise.
- Shall also have the ability to problem solve and troubleshoot various situations to develop successful outcomes within established program/project guidelines. (Program Office and Staff Level Support interface)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the successful candidate will:
- Provide Administrative Support (e.g. provide a multitude of analysis, procedural competency and process improvement strategies with increasing levels of responsibility).
- Provides staff support for the senior managers and members of the organizational staff.
- Support includes, but is not limited to researching and compiling information pertaining to certain projects/topics, reviews CDRL packages, prepares factual, clear, concise, complete and appropriately coordinated written communications.
- Ensures the leadership is kept informed of all issues of interest that relate to the mission of the Directorate. Monitors progress toward accomplishment of various taskings and initiatives.
- Provides support by supplying the information and background for the preparation of program events.
- Drafts documents for the approval and signature of leadership. Disseminates program policy and specific initiative guidance for members of the organization. Coordinates, documents, monitors, and supports a variety of meetings and conferences to include, but not limited to, scheduling and set up of physical and virtual meetings in support.
- Prepare background information and invite required meeting participants ensuring documentation of the meetings are filed JAW organizational policy. Documentation may include but is not limited to attendance logs, minutes and/or action items with corresponding action officers.
- Maintains scheduling documents and requirements for video and online conferencing set up and execution. This may include but is not limited to the maintenance logs on the equipment and the corresponding instructions on equipment set up and meeting execution.
- Provides travel planning and execution support.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.