Provide Financial Management support to the Business Enterprise Services Directorate under the EPASS HI Contract Located at Maxwell AFB, AL
Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed.
5 years of which must be in the DoD or a BA/BS degree, and 15 years of experience. in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 of which must be in the
DoD or 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications.
- The contractor shall be able to assist, prepare, develop, and deliver compliant documents in support of a variety of financial management activities to include Planning,Programming, Budgeting, Executing (PPBE), Program Types (U.S., FMS, etc.) and tracking data, IAW all current and future fiscal and appropriation law and policy such as but not limited to DOD
7000.14-R, Vols. 1, 2 & 3; Air Force Instructions (AFI) 65-Series and AFMCI 65-603.
- Must be able to Apply knowledge of financial management and accounting functions, processes, and analytical methods and techniques to gather, analyze, evaluate and present information required by program or project managers and customers.
- Must Prepare program budgets, reports and financial documentation.
- Draws conclusions and draft solutions to problems relating to improvement of financial management effectiveness, work methods, financial systems, and procedure efficiency.
- Individual should be able to perform budget forecasting tasks, variance identification and analysis, program or financial execution reporting and reviews, schedule analysis, and/or provide recommendations to the program office on all matters relating to budget, schedule or EVM.
- Apply knowledge to, relies upon and uses automated management information systems in performing fact finding, analytical, and advisory function.