Provide Program Management support to the Business Enterprise Services Directorate under the EPASS HI Contract Located at Randolph AFB, TX
BA/BS, 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 3 of which must
be in the DoD or 15 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions,
5 of which must be in the DoD.
- Shall have comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies and practices of systems acquisition and program management, as defined in DoDI 5000.02 and 5000.75, as well
as knowledge of roles and relationships within the DoD and the Air Force.
- Individual must have knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of acquisition programs.
- Individual has the knowledge of support activities that assist the program manager in assessing what programs are within schedule and cost baselines, be able to recommend viable solutions to problems and the pursuit of alternative courses of action.
- Individual must be able to effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans,etc.).
- Individual shall be able to plan, research, analyze and assess system acquisition in termsof development, production and deployment of weapons systems and associated equipment; formulate plans and recommend effective strategies in meeting cost, schedule and performance objectives.
- Contractor shall be able to support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports (i.e. DAES, MAR, etc.). Support program management reviews,senior level meeting/reviews and IMP/IMS reviews.
- Contractor shall be able to support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior
- Support program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews and IMP/IMS reviews.