Provide Logistics Management support to the Shared Early Warning System (SEWS) Program Office, which is within the Battle Management Directorate (AFLCMC/HB) located at Peterson AFB, CO.
The candidate should be able to direct, develop, and perform logistics management operations that involve planning, coordinating and evaluating the logistical actions required to support the SEWS program.
The tasks involved include identifying the specific requirements for money, manpower, materiel, facilities, and services needed to support the program; and correlating those requirements with program plans to assure that the needed support is provided at the right time and place.
Logistics work requires:
* Knowledge of the acquisition lifecycle and product support planning during each phase
* Possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative project team
* Proficient Microsoft office skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, and Project
* Extensive experience with defense acquisition management processes in accordance with the DoD 5000
* Knowledge of the DoD's integrated product support element structure
* Familiarity with the Product Support Business Case Analysis (PS-BCA) and Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP) processes
* Familiarity with accomplishing a Logistics Health Assessment (LHA)
* Knowledge of the DoD Product Support Manager Guidebook
* Ability to lead a project team in completing complex projects
* Knowledge of agency program planning, funding, and management information systems
* Broad knowledge of the organization and functions of activities involved in providing logistical support
* Ability to coordinate and evaluate the efforts of functional specialists to identify specific requirements and to develop and adjust plans and schedules for the actions needed to meet each requirement on time.
* The paramount qualification requirement is the ability to integrate the separate functions in planning or implementing a logistics management program
Must have an active US security clearance