All candidates must have active TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope Poly. MAR (MD), LLC is unable to sponsor new clearances.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Linux & Windows Administrator.
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction, MD
EDUCATION: A BS in Computer Science, or related discipline, or equivalent years of experience.
- At least 10 years hands on experience supporting Linux, Windows, & VMWare with respective certifications
- Puppet Administration
- Familiarization or working knowledge of Oracle's database, weblogic, and OEM products a plus
- Strong scripting experience (Windows & Java)
- Strong knowledge of networks / network environmwents
Work within an Oracle Consulting Team to provide systems administration support for development, test, and production environments for an IC community service.
- Provide system implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance support on Linux & Windows systems
- Manage days to day operations, monitoring and problem resolution of IT systems, as well as install, configure, and maintain required applications such as McAfee, system event logging & auditing, configuration management tools, system healy monitoring tools, and IAVA compliance patching
- Work with team to identify, recommend, implement, and document future system & IT service enhancements.
- Create and maintain documentation related to the overall IT environments and associated proceedures.
- Support OCBs efforst after normal duty hours.
- Minimum General Experience: At least ten (10) years developing and delivering IT business services, or served in that capacity with an organization.
- May include knowledge of or specialization with any of the following: Solaris/Trusted Solaris/Linux/ or other Unix or Windows operating system; Storage technology including Disc/Tape/SAN/NAS/DAS; Network technology including but not limited to LAN/WAN; Database technology (Oracle, Sybase, SAP, DB2, etc).
- Functional Responsibility: Provides IT and MIS process and procedure consulting or systems engineering services.
- Functions as a lead consultant in the areas of developing new or re-engineering processes to ensure quality and efficiency within an organization's IT infrastructure.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.