MAR Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a full time Senior Linux & Windows Systems Administrator in the Annapolis Junction area. Work within an Oracle Consulting Team to provide systems administration support for development, test, and production environments for an IC community service
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate must have experience with the following:
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: At least 10 years hands on experience supporting Linux, CentOS, & VMWare with respective certifications.
- EDUCATION: A BS in Computer Science, or related discipline, or equivalent years of experience.
- CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: N/A
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must have active TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope Poly.
- Must provide IT and MIS process and procedure consulting or systems engineering services. Functions as a systems administration consultant in the areas of maintaining, developing new, or re-engineering processes to ensure quality and efficiency within an organization's IT infrastructure.
- Must have scripting experience
- Must have strong knowledge of networks / network environments
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate shall have experience with the following:
- Additional experience with Windows Server OS a plus.
- Puppet Administration desired
- Familiarization or working knowledge of Oracle's database, Weblogic, and OEM products a plus
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the successful candidate will:
- Provide system implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance support on Linux & Windows systems
- Manage days to day operations, monitoring and problem resolution of IT systems, as well as install, configure, and maintain required applications such as McAfee, system event logging & auditing, configuration management tools, system healy monitoring tools, and IAVA compliance patching
- Work with team to identify, recommend, implement, and document future system & IT service enhancements.
- Create and maintain documentation related to the overall IT environments and associated procedures.
- Support OCBs efforts after normal duty hours.
- TRAVEL: N/A
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.