MAR Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a full time Information Technology Architect in the Annapolis Junction area. The Information Technology Architect will work with the current Platform as a Service (PaaS) team to maintain the existing OpenShift-based system and deliver the next generation of OpenShift capabilities in an OpenStack-based infrastructure.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate must have experience with the following:
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 7+ years working with Linux, including experience with deploying and managing systems in in a virtualized infrastructure (VMware, OpenStack, AWS)
- EDUCATION: A BS in Computer Science, or related discipline, or equivalent years of experience
- CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: N/A
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Ability to obtain a NRC Clearance
- Must provide architecture and business consulting services.
- Must functions as lead consultant and project manager on technically complex projects.
- Must have at least ten (10) years developing and delivering IT Architectures or IT systems design/ engineering services or supported that activity with an organization.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the successful candidate will:
- Experience using Docker to create and deploy container images.
- Experience with Python and Bash scripting. Java experience would be a plus.
- Experience with using Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Salt for deployment and configuration management.
- TRAVEL: N/A
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.