Human Solutions, Inc. [HSI], a Division of Oasis Systems, is a professional services company that was established in 1997. Through the knowledge and experience of its skilled professionals, the company offers a wide range of technical and management services for air traffic control providers, aviation planners, airport operators, and business management services for government and industry. Our core competencies include: engineering, human factors, air traffic systems support, safety and QMS, program management and organizational development.
HSI has worked extensively with the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration where it has earned a reputation for on-time delivery of high quality products tailored to the special needs of its clients. We also work with aviation organizations around the world and provide management consulting services to other public and private entities.
- Intimately familiar with format and function of site adaptation files related to TBFM software releases 4.5 through 4.7.
- Able to implement new arrival routes and other new features within a site's adaptation.
- Able to test adaptation changes using a combination of playbacks, live traffic and traffic from the TTL to determine inconsistencies and errors.
- Explain adaptation modifications to site FAST personnel verbally and via documentation.
- Should be familiar with NAS Automation platforms such as ERAM, NEAT and NAS Quest.
- Consults extensively with customer engineering and FAA air traffic control subject matter experts.
- Assesses complex problems and investigates, develops, appraises, selects, and presents solutions.
- Develops briefing packages, graphs, presentation materials, and other documents as needed.
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering with at least 20 years of experience (the degree may be in any engineering discipline (i.e. Electrical, Civil, Computer Science, Industrial, and Aeronautical) or a related field such as mathematics)
- FAA experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with TBFM adaptation performing wake concept development, feasibility assessment, benefit estimation and safety assessments.
- Attention to detail, great work ethic and customer service focus.
- Must have excellent interview and research skills and have the ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Must be efficient in preparing, reviewing and editing technical documents Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word and PowerPoint.
HSI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.