The MAR Division of Oasis Systems, LLC has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Recruiter located in Rockville, MD. The Technical Recruiter will join our expanding team in Rockville, MD in support of our industry’s rapidly changing short and long term initiatives and staffing requirements.
LOCATION: Rockville, MD
EXP. LEVEL: Candidate must have 5 years of Recruiting experience on government contracts.
JOB STATUS: Full-Time
DESCRIPTION: Functionally, the candidate will be responsible for:
Skills: Advanced knowledge of technical fields for which recruiting
Excellent communication skills including written communication
Endurance and patience
Strong reporting and organizational skills
Work independently and manages time well
Position Description: Identifies, recruits, evaluates, interviews and recommends candidates for all cleared professional, technical, supervisory, and management positions in the Intelligence and Special Programs Market. Technical Recruiter is responsible for tracking all openings and provide a weekly report on recruitment stats for the ISP group. Uses creative sourcing techniques and locates candidates through colleges, technical schools, job fairs, trade and professional associations, Transition centers (ACAP, Maryland Workforce), ICIMS, search firms, and social media resources (LinkedIn, Facebook). Also uses paid recruitment websites such as Monster, CareerBuilder, and Intelligence Careers.
- Provide full life cycle technical recruiting for DoD and Civilian agencies within the Intelligence community – I.e. NSA, DISA, DIA.
- Provide weekly status report on all recruiting activities to management. Meet with management on a weekly basis to discuss status on all open requisitions.
- Conduct pre-screen and technical interviews on all eligible candidates and employee referrals (a must!). Written summary of all interviews (telephone and in-person are required).
- Monitor, track and grow internal employee referral program.
- Responsible for performing detailed matching related to salary and technical requirements for all new hires. Perform technical evaluation of resume versus job opening skills and experience requirements. Develop matrix that shows a one for one comparison by candidate and open position. Must show how salary requirements of candidates fit within current contract salary structure and profitability.
- Participate in all recruiting events such as Job Fairs, Business Development events, recruitment management meetings, etc.
- Format all resumes for submittal to customer.
- Create/Grow a networking pipeline of cleared candidates.
- Assist MAR FSO with verifying current clearance information.
- Update and post all current openings to MAR website and job boards.
- Develop/find/suggest creative solutions to hire qualified candidates in the Intelligence markets.
- Utilize ICIMS to manage all resumes – create reports of qualified candidates on a monthly basis.
- Assist with finding new business opportunities and contracts to place cleared candidates outside of MAR’s current subcontractors and contract vehicles. Market qualified candidates to outside resources even if there are no current openings.
- Meet with MAR subcontractors and customers to place qualified candidates within current contracts and contract vehicles. Market qualified candidates to current subcontractors and customers even if there are no current openings.
- Assist with proposal recruitment including attending kick-off meetings and pre-proposal discussions.
This candidate should have experience with the following Skills:
- Experience in full life cycle technical recruiting for DoD, Intelligence, and civilian agencies.
- Excellent sourcing skills, ability to navigate complex business processes and work independently to support various hiring business.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills.
- Strong organization, time management skills, and reporting skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Good ability to work independently and as a part of the team.
- Proficient with PC’s and related applications particularly Excel and Word a must.
Nice to have:
- Experience with iCIMS is value added.
- Experience with SharePoint.
- Bachelor’s preferred or equivalent experience.
- Five years of experience in technical recruiting for government agencies.
- Candidate must be self-motivated with a history of exceeding high performance standards.
- Candidate must have excellent follow up, telephone, and organizational skills.
- Strong internet search and research skills, Microsoft Office, online, online job board experience, and Boolean searching proficiency and experience.
- Technical Recruiting experience for DoD, Intelligence, and civilian agencies is a MUST HAVE to apply for this job.
The MAR Division of Oasis Systems, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.