Human Solutions, Inc. [HSI], a Division of Oasis Systems, is a professional services company that was established in 1997. Through the knowledge and experience of its skilled professionals, the company offers a wide range of technical and management services for air traffic control providers, aviation planners, airport operators, and business management services for government and industry. Our core competencies include: system and concept engineering, human factors, air traffic systems support, safety and QMS, program management and organizational development.
HSI has worked extensively with the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration where it has earned a reputation for on-time delivery of high quality products tailored to the special needs of its clients. We also work with aviation organizations around the world and provide management consulting services to other public and private entities.
- Responsible for analyzing, developing, reviewing, and coordinating procedures, operational needs and requirements, and planning from a national and international air traffic control operational policy and management perspective.
- Responsible for supporting the review, analysis, and documentation of the development and implementation of new or revised procedures, separation standards, equipment, software, and other operations related activities.
- Support the FAA in discussions, meetings, and briefings with internal and external agencies and organizations.
- Prepare drafts of operational concepts, mission need statements, requirements documents, etc. to support the review, development, and implementation of new/revised systems/equipment to be used oceanic operational controllers.
- Develop charts, briefing packages, graphs, presentation materials and white papers as needed.
- Provide ATC technical analysis and support for procedures development, other functional responsibilities related to new or revised systems, equipment, or software.
- At least 20 years as an Air Traffic Control Specialist in the En Route/Terminal Air Traffic domain.
- Experience with GPS testing/procedures
- Expert knowledge of National Airspace Systems Services, with emphasis on the En Route/Terminal environments, to include operations, airspace, procedures and processes.
- Knowledge of air traffic control automation, communication, navigation, and surveillance systems.
- Knowledge and ability involving the relationship of operational trends, traffic volume and/or system outages with the ability to translate such into operational concepts and/or procedural changes with specific recommendations for system/operations enhancements.
- Ability to effectively communicate Air Traffic Systems and Services information verbally and in writing to large and diverse audiences in industry and international forums.
- Ability to work collaboratively with senior executives and officials, internal and external to the FAA to include industry leaders.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."