Human Solutions, Inc. [HSI], a Division of Oasis Systems, is a professional services company that was established in 1997. Through the knowledge and experience of its skilled professionals, the company offers a wide range of technical and management services for air traffic control providers, aviation planners, airport operators, and business management services for government and industry. Our core competencies include: engineering, human factors, air traffic systems support, safety and QMS, program management and organizational development.
HSI has worked extensively with the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration where it has earned a reputation for on-time delivery of high quality products tailored to the special needs of its clients. We also work with aviation organizations around the world and provide management consulting services to other public and private entities. We have an immediate need for a Graphic Designer – Proposal Production Consultant supporting the Business Development Team. To join our team, you must be organized, self-motivated, and exhibit excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Develop, design, and create concepts for compelling and innovative proposal graphics.
- Edits professional documents in conformance with set style guides and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with Proposal Writers, Proposal Managers, Capture Managers, and executive management to develop and execute innovative graphic concepts for proposals and presentations.
- Support internal customers with non-proposal related graphic projects.
- Create and produce materials including, but not limited to (print and interactive): presentation materials, RFPs, offering memorandums, newsletters, brochures, infographics, web design, etc.
- Design infographics - draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic/Digital Design or similar field (desired but not required).
- 6+ years of experience with creating proposal graphics, strong creative vision and visual arts skills.
- Excellent Adobe Illustrator CC and Photoshop CC skills.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign CC and high level of proficiency using PowerPoint
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on InDesign and Illustrator and Microsoft Office.
- Extensive experience with developing graphics and oral presentations (video & oral).
- Knowledge of interactive and digital design development.
- Detail-oriented, well organized, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work last minute overtime as needed.
- Ability to work independently and under deadline pressure on several projects simultaneously.
- Team-oriented attitude and ability to contribute to design- and functionality-related marketing decisions.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."