Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Tactical Data Link Test Analyst located at Langley AFB, Virginia to support and provide technical support in all phases of Air Force service-level multi Tactical Data Link (TDL) platform/system/net-centric services in support of the Joint Interoperability of Tactical Command and Control Systems (JINTACCS) Program Office.
- Develop Interface Control Proposals (ICPs) that make editorial and technical changes to current/future multi-TDL configuration items (US Military Standard (Mil-Std) 3011, 6011, 6016, 6017, 6020, MADL, Cursor on Target (CoT), etc.). Perform detailed technical analysis of ICPs as they relate to USAF platforms and systems.
- Provide technical multi-TDL expertise to support the integration of multi-TDL capabilities into USAF platforms and systems.
- Develop, or review previously-developed, bit-level implementation specifications for USAF platforms and systems. These implementations shall depict the total multi-TDL implementation requirements for the platform.
- Provide technical support at Technical Interchange Meetings and Design Reviews concerning multi-TDL implementations.
- Provide technical expertise to analyze concepts or problems with Air Force, Joint, or Coalition standards or implementation of those standards and provide solutions or recommendations in appropriate format as required.
- Support development of operational concepts and architectures that use existing and emerging capabilities in support of USAF platform/system information exchange, interoperability, and operational employment requirements. This support shall include participation in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and other working groups to address specific technical and operational issues.
- Provide analytical assessments addressing impacts on existing allied message standards and systems technical accuracy effect on doctrine and identification of potential problems and provide solutions and recommendations for implementation.
- Attend and provide technical support for Air Force, Joint and Coalition-related multi-TDL meetings.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS, your resume must explicitly show the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (such as engineering, computer science, etc.).
- At least five (5) years recent experience (within past 10 years) in a job working formal operational and information exchange requirements development as they relate to fighter aircraft tactical data exchange.
- At least five (5) years recent experience (within past 10 years) in a job performing formal Multi-TDL configuration management (to include development and analysis of complex ICPs), data management, military standards management, and staff processes.
- At least five (5) years recent experience (within past 10 years) working with and exposure to Joint/Air Force doctrine and the NATO Consultation, Command and Control Board (C3B) and it subcommittees.
- Must have an active US security clearance