Title: Intern/Recruiting Assistant
Location: 1803 Research Blvd., Suite 204
Rockville, Maryland 20850
Time: 2-3 days a week, 15-20/hours per week (Office hours: 8am-5pm)
Salary: $12-15/hr depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Degree: Bachelors preferred (any field) or in school pursuing degree
Min Yrs of Experience: 1-2 years of office experience (we will train for specific tasks)
- Excellent communication skills including written communication
- Endurance and patience
- Strong reporting and organizational skills
- Work independently and manages time well
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience with Taleo is value added
- Experience in performing searches using search engines and social media
Position Description: Identifies, recruits, evaluates, interviews and recommends candidates for all cleared professional, technical, supervisory, and management positions in the Intelligence and Special Programs Market. The candidate is responsible for tracking all openings and provides a weekly report on recruitment stats. Uses creative sourcing techniques and locates candidates through colleges, technical schools, job fairs, trade and professional associations, Transition centers (ACAP, Maryland Workforce), Taleo, search firms, and social media resources (LinkedIn, Facebook, Craigslist, Twitter). Also uses paid recruitment websites such as Monster, CareerBuilder, and Intelligence Careers.
- Provide full life cycle technical recruiting for DoD and Civilian agencies..
- Provide weekly status report on all recruiting activities to management.
- Conduct pre-screen and technical interviews on all eligible candidates and employee referrals (a must!). Written summary of all interviews (telephone and in-person are required).
- Monitor, track and grow internal employee referral program.
- Responsible for performing detailed matching related to salary and technical requirements for all new hires. Perform technical evaluation of resume versus job opening skills and experience requirements. Develop matrix that shows a one for one comparison by candidate and open position.
- Participate in recruiting events such as Job Fairs, Business Development events, recruitment management meetings, etc.
- Format all resumes for submittal to customer.
- Track all candidates in compliance with MAR EEO and Affirmative Action programs.
- Create/Grow a networking pipeline of cleared candidates.
- Assist MAR FSO with verifying current clearance information.
- Update and post all current openings to MAR website and job boards.
- Develop/find/suggest creative solutions to hire qualified candidates in the Intelligence markets.
- Utilize Taleo (corporate database) to manage all resumes – create reports of qualified candidates on a monthly basis.
- Assist with proposal recruitment including attending kick-off meetings and pre-proposal discussions.