SENIOR R&D MACHINIST
NASA Ames Research Center - Moffett Field, CA
Human Solutions, Inc. [HSI], a Division of Oasis Systems�is in the process of bidding on the NASA Ames Research Center contract. If awarded this contract, the following permanent positions will be available and will be located in Moffett Field, California. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please submit your resume by applying to this position. Please note that by submitting your resume, you are authorizing us to utilize your resume as part of our bidding process.
HSI�is a professional services company that was established in 1997. Through the knowledge and experience of its skilled professionals, the company offers a wide range of technical and management services for air traffic control providers, aviation planners, airport operators, and business management services for government and industry. Our core competencies include: engineering, human factors, air traffic systems support, safety and QMS, program management and organizational development.
SENIOR R&D MACHINIST
- Fabricates complex and non-routine items that require numerous intricate steps, precise measurements, unusual and compound angles, or nonstandard applications of standard equipment.
- Performs machine set-ups using advanced shop mathematics, and geometric and trigonometric formulas.
- Sets up and operates most types of conventional and/or Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine tools such as lathes and vertical and horizontal boring mills.
- Journeyman level with related education or work experience.
- Typically requires 5+ years of experience in the R&D environment.
�This position is contingent upon contract award.
If you are looking for an exciting, progressive company that offers challenges, a friendly and casual work environment, competitive salaries, excellent [health, dental, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401(k)] plans, and much more, please submit your resume via our Careers page at www.humansolutionsinc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.