SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
NASA Ames Research Center - Moffett Field, CA
Human Solutions, Inc. [HSI], a Division of Oasis Systems, is in the process of bidding on the NASA Ames Research Center contract. If awarded this contract, the following permanent positions will be available and will be located in Moffett Field, California. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please submit your resume by applying to this position. Please note that by submitting your resume, you are authorizing us to utilize your resume as part of our bidding process.
HSI�is a professional services company that was established in 1997. Through the knowledge and experience of its skilled professionals, the company offers a wide range of technical and management services for air traffic control providers, aviation planners, airport operators, and business management services for government and industry. Our core competencies include: engineering, human factors, air traffic systems support, safety and QMS, program management and organizational development.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Formulates and develops systems or subsystems architecture, requirements, and design documents with the assistance of a Principal Software Engineer.
- Performs software algorithm development, design, coding, and documentation work of systems to ensure compliance with software engineering standards.
- Investigates, interprets, and evaluates highly complex system software requirements, and recommends specific modifications and areas requiring further intensive study.
- Investigates, analyzes, and compares existing systems or subsystems software, and makes specific recommendations to increase their scope and performance to meet specific requirements.
- Ensures achievement of assigned technical activities, as required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent training and/or experience.
- Typically requires 10+ years of experience performing highly complex software engineering activities using "state-of-the-art" software engineering concepts and software techniques.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
If you are looking for an exciting, progressive company that offers challenges, a friendly and casual work environment, competitive salaries, excellent [health, dental, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401(k)] plans, and much more, please submit your resume via our Careers page at www.humansolutionsinc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.