NASA Ames Research Center - Moffett Field, CA
Human Solutions, Inc. [HSI], a Division of Oasis Systems, is in the process of bidding on the NASA Ames Research Center contract. If awarded this contract, the following permanent positions will be available and will be located in Moffett Field, California. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please submit your resume by applying to this position. Please note that by submitting your resume, you are authorizing us to utilize your resume as part of our bidding process.
HSI�is a professional services company that was established in 1997. Through the knowledge and experience of its skilled professionals, the company offers a wide range of technical and management services for air traffic control providers, aviation planners, airport operators, and business management services for government and industry. Our core competencies include: engineering, human factors, air traffic systems support, safety and QMS, program management and organizational development.
- Acts as HSI�s authorized representative and is available to discuss program progress and attend meetings with Government management within a single business day and without the necessity for travel.
- Manages a large team of engineering professionals and support staff providing onsite/offsite
- support to NASA.
- Oversees the technical services to support simulated flight and air traffic management (ATM) research located at the NASA Ames Research Center (ARC).
- Provides multidiscipline engineering expertise to NASA in-house projects and experiments to conduct and develop new simulator systems and subsystems, improves simulation systems, develops advanced engineering techniques to improve the fidelity and validity of simulations programs, and incorporates the latest technology into simulation systems.
- Manages the delivery of computational services to leading scientists and engineers working to solve the most challenging problems facing our nation.
- Responsible for a portfolio of complex projects involving advanced supercomputing technology, theory, and design.
- Responsible for all aspects of program performance (technical, contractual, administrative and financial).
- Manages all aspects of program activity.
- Provides technical and financial reports in order to show progress to corporate management and customers.
- Maintains customer contacts to ensure conformity to all contractual obligations.
- Assumes initiatives and provides support to corporate management in identifying future requirements.
- Responds to the Customer for the business needs of the contract.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree is required.
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Master of Science (MS), or Doctor of Philosophy degree (PhD) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or related discipline is preferred.
- PMP certification is preferred.
- 18 years of experience in project/program management role, of which 8 years must be relatable to large and complex HPC programs.
- Must have experience with project development from inception to deployment, expertise in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms.
- Must have demonstrated capability in managing multi task contracts and/or subcontracts of various types, and complexity.
- Requires strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires understanding of the role of HPC solutions and advanced computational methods in solving complex computational problems.
- Requires understanding of the NASA mission and ability to effectively interface with individuals at all levels of the NASA organization and agencies with related interests in high end and high performance computing.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation to obtain and maintain access to required government facilities.
�This position is contingent upon contract award.
If you are looking for an exciting, progressive company that offers challenges, a friendly and casual work environment, competitive salaries, excellent [health, dental, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401(k)] plans, and much more, please submit your resume via our Careers page at www.humansolutionsinc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.