All candidates must have active TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope Poly. MAR (MD), LLC is unable to sponsor new clearances.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer Level IV. The Software Developer develops and configures systems specifications that address business requirements, processes, and that fit within architecture standards.
LOCATION: National Business Parkway, MD
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Associates + 7 years’ experience OR Bachelors + 5 years’ experience OR Masters + 3 years’ experience OR Doctorate + 1 year experience.
CERTIFICATIONS: One of the following DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED.
JOB STATUS: Full-Time
- Provide support for the dispatched problems and remain involved through resolution.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Must possess experience in one or more systems, architectures, associated applications and hardware.
- Tier 3 level support, strong analytical skills, problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Develop and test Multi-Factor Authentication Applications (MFA)
- Manage and deploy MFA applications
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of virtualization (Regular/Distributed switches; architecting/configuring/deploying virtual machines from template/OVA file; DRS/vMotion; Mounting data stores)
- Must have demonstrated experience creating/configuring/maintaining virtual environment using VMware products (vCenter, ESXi).
- Must have demonstrated knowledge and ability to automate processes within the ESXi environment utilizing Power Shell, VMware Power CLI and other scripting/automation tools.
- Must have experience with Linux and Windows system administration. (Domain Controllers, servers, workstations, Active Directory, DNS, shared storage, etc). Experience with networking, Cisco/Brocade, is highly desired.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of and ability to manage NFS, CIFS, iSCSI storage configurations.
- The willingness and ability to troubleshoot issues to resolution. Continuous learning is a must.
- 4+ years Windows 7 or 10 Systems Administration.
- LINUX CENTOS experience required.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of MFA systems.
- A background in VPN, experience with CITRIX w/XEN Desktop, NetScaler and RSA SecurID knowledge for desktop/thin clients.
- Knowledge of IT systems Group Policy (GPO), Active Directory and processes related to these systems. Provide second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Windows servers both physical and virtual.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
- Strong communication skills
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, evaluates alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specification
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.