All candidates must have active TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope Poly. MAR (MD), LLC is unable to sponsor new clearances.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Subject Matter Expert Level V.
LOCATION: National Business Parkway, MD
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Bachelor's degree and 5 years experience or High School Grad and 9 years experience in analyzing functional business requirements and design specifications for functional activities
CERTIFICATIONS: Candidate must possess 8570 certification.
JOB STATUS: Full-Time
- Architects highly complex, global solutions across the appropriate engineering environments to meet business requirements or enhance performance.
- Reviews cost analyses and vendor comparison reports to ensure cost-effective and efficient operations. Recommends vendor/approach and presents to senior
- Reviews and recommends highly complex systems investment(s) to management and customers based on results of independent assessment of current and future performance, stability, and systems management/life cycle issues.
- Provides escalated, highly complex technical support to customers by investigating and resolving systems-related matters of significance; provides support telephonically
- Plans, conducts and oversees the technical aspects of large, complex projects; coordinates the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects. Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or
- Develops and applies advanced methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of highly complex system requirements and problems.
- Develops training tools and documentation; oversees implementation of same.
- Reviews literature, patents and current practices to support business requirements and/or new industry technology. Prepares reports and/or recommendations regarding
- Provides complex technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to a team of Engineers and less experienced personnel.
- Provides the technical architecture guidance and leadership for an area of expertise.
- Designs and develops highly complex, integrated solutions through tools, processes and procedures to facilitate the cost effective delivery of services or fielding of successful products.
- Performs testing and integration of computer systems, subsystems and components.
- Active Directory
- Build Services
- Scripting - particularly Power Schell
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.