MAR a Division of Oasis Systems, LLC has an exciting opportunity for a Recruiting Assistant/Sourcer located in Rockville, MD. The Recruiting Assistant/Sourcer will join our expanding team in Rockville, MD in support of our industry’s rapidly changing short and long term initiatives and staffing requirements.
Title: Recruiting Assistant/Sourcer
Location: Rockville, MD
Employment Status: Full-time
Time: 8am to 5pm
Degree: Bachelor’s preferred or equivalent experience
Min Yrs. of Experience: 1 year directly related experience
The role of the Recruiting Coordinator/Sourcer is to provide support to recruiting staff through the administration and coordination of recruitment processes and procedures.
- Providing support to the Recruiting department through creating and posting job advertisements on job websites, scheduling and organizing interviews with potential candidates.
- Preparing documents, interview questions, and other relevant documents.
- Assist the recruiters with explaining requirements and duties to candidates, screening candidates and maintaining a good relationship with employees, employers, and candidates.
- Keeping records of all candidates, participating in recruitment events, and maintaining internal company databases.
- Formatting resumes for client review.
- Utilizes recruiting/sourcing tools through colleges, technical schools, job fairs, trade and professional associations, transition centers (ACAP, Maryland Workforce), iCIMS, search firms, and social media resources (Twitter and Facebook). Also uses paid recruitment websites such as, LinkedIn, Monster, ClearanceJobs, CareerBuilder, and Indeed.com.
- Provide weekly status reports on all recruiting activity.
This candidate should have experience with the following Skills:
- Experience in assisting with full life cycle technical recruiting for DoD, Intelligence, and civilian agencies.
- Excellent sourcing skills, ability to navigate complex business processes and work independently to support various hiring business.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills.
- Strong organization, time management skills, and reporting skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Good ability to work independently and as a part of the team.
- Proficient with PC’s and related applications particularly Excel and Word a must.
Nice to have:
- Experience with iCIMS is value added.
- Experience with SharePoint.
- Bachelor’s preferred or equivalent experience.
- One year of experience in assisting with and sourcing for technical recruiters for government agencies.
- Must be self-motivated with a history of exceeding high performance standards.
- Must have excellent follow up, telephone, and organizational skills.
- Strong internet search and research skills, Microsoft Office, online, online job board experience, and Boolean searching proficiency and experience.
MAR a Division of Oasis Systems, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.