MAR Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Microsoft SharePoint Designer and Workflow Developer to support the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) in Rockville, MD.
LOCATION: Rockville, MD
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 5 plus years developing, implementing, and using SharePoint Workflows and a minimum of 3 years’ experience using and explaining how to use out-of-the-box SharePoint workflow functions.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field
CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 as evidenced by relevant training, experience, and/or certification.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Ability to obtain an NRC Clearance
JOB STATUS: Full-Time
RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Comprehensive understanding of all features and capabilities of the SharePoint 2010 and 2013 platform.
- Provide SharePoint Design and Workflow development support for a government client.
- Use SharePoint 2010 and/or 2013 application only to create workflows. No custom coding may be performed.
- Prepare process and procedure material and provide short briefing sessions to users.
- Assist with the design and development of SharePoint pages.
- Responsible for SharePoint content updates.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 as evidenced by relevant training, experience, and/or certification.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience using and explaining how to use out-of-the-box SharePoint workflow functions.
- Experience working with custom SharePoint workflows, i.e. building and maintaining workflows.
- Experience explaining and training SharePoint users with limited SharePoint experience.
- Experience consulting and advising on best practices for SharePoint deployment from business analysis perspective.
- Experience working as a SharePoint site administrator.
- Experience with InfoPath Development.
- Experience with Excel and Access services.
- Familiarity with customized workflows.
- 2 years’ experience as SharePoint administrator using or creating user groups, permission and access rights.
- Cataloguing and evaluating what workflows are being used on site.
Preferred Qualifications: Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Ability to analyze complex requirements and recommend development strategies.
- Experience working with Government contracts is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.