MAR Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Management System Administrator Level I.
LOCATION: Columbia, MD
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: No demonstrated experience is required.
EDUCATION: Five (5) years of experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of SA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 Certification.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must have an active TS/SCI with a Full Scope Polygraph.
JOB STATUS: Full-Time - contingent upon award
RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the successful candidate will:
- The SA should possess strong Linux skills while experience CentOS and Fedora is desired.
- Experience with the installation, configuration and administration of common IT enterprise management systems, such as HP Openview, ServiceNow, Remedy, Solarwinds, and Splunk is a plus.
- Responsibilities include operating within certain EMS applications (ex. ServiceNow, Splunk, SolarWinds, HP Service Manager (SM), others)
- Responsible for assisting with all applications patches, IAVAs, installations, upgrades and integrations
- Coordinates installation of software upgrades and/or service packs. Develops and manages the preparation of systems, test criteria and control for upgrades, service packs, new functionality, enhancements or error correction.
- Administrating day-to-day IT systems to include system availability, configuration changes, and patching
- Planning and coordinating configuration and change management procedures and schedules
- Ensuring that backups and replication activities have been accomplished per schedule.
- Providing support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem systems
- Providing second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge articles.
QUALIFICATIONS: This candidate must have experience with the following:
- Five (5) years of experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of SA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.