MAR Division of Oasis Systems, LLC has an exciting opportunity for a Cyber Security Documentation Developer at its Rockville, MD offices. The company seeks to identify a highly proactive individual with proven talent in the areas of business process analysis and cyber security process development. Though a clearance is not required to apply, the ability to obtain a clearance is a requirement.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists the government customer with the development and/or updating of cyber security related policies, processes, and standards.
- Performs requirements gathering and analysis in support of process development.
- Experience with the development and/or updating of cyber security related policies, processes, or standards for the last two years.
- Strong understanding of NIST Special Publications, FISMA, OMB requirements, and cyber security best practices.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers, senior level personnel, and team members.
- Strong organization skills to prioritize work and balance complex projects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and implement changes immediately.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Five or more years of experience in the cyber security field developing and/or updating cyber security related documentation preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products especially Word, Excel, and Visio.
- Familiarity with Remedy Kinetic.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.