PRIMARY FUNCTION: This position provides Information Assurance support to the Theatre Battle Management Core Systems (TBMCS) program office, which is within the Battle Management Directorate (AFLCMC/HB) at Hanscom AFB, MA.
- Responsible for ensuring information systems are secure and that data maintained in these systems is protected from unauthorized access.
- Evaluate all COTS products (hardware and software) to ensure they meet current information assurance standards and that security patches released by OEMs are installed and verified.
- Evaluate current status of potential information system threats from casual intrusion to intrusions meant to permanently or irreparably degrade system performance of protection.
- Interpret and analyze processing anomalies in major complex engineering systems and take corrective action.
- Perform validation of systems, including development of criteria and procedures.
- Work with assigned administrative, and matrixed acquisition support, financial management, engineering contracting, configuration and data management, and other staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical discipline and a minimum of 4 years work experience, with experience on DoD or Air Force acquisition programs desirable.
- Experience in the Certification and Accreditation (C&A), DIACAP and RMF processes (RMF strongly preferred), DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) implementation, Enterprise Information Technology Data Repository (EITDR), and eMASS input/updates/reviews is needed.
- Must have a current Security + certification and CISSP certification.
- Candidate should have proficiency in the DIACAP process and be able to use eMASS.
- Candidate must obtain, and maintain, the proper personnel clearance for this position.