Oasis Systems has an exciting Cybersecurity SME opportunity to support the Survivable Air Operations Center (SAOC) program, which is within the USAF Digital Directorate and located at Hanscom AFB, MA.
LOCATION: Hanscom AFB, MA
JOB STATUS: Full time
- Responsible for providing the leadership assistance and management assistance of the design, development, integration and testing of cybersecurity requirements throughout the program. This position may directly support the Director of Engineering, and provide specific knowledge to inform Division Leadership decisions regarding Cybersecurity.
- Assists the Division’s Functional Lead for Cybersecurity, and is expected to ensure active functional participation in all relevant Division, Branch & Integrated Product Teams (IPT) meetings to develop plans and contingencies for system implementation. This position includes duties as Risk Manager for all cybersecurity risks identified across the Division, developing risk-based strategies to address identified gaps.
- This position requires a highly technical background. The technical-level duties involve analysis of the design and development efforts of all contractor subsystems, and their integration into the weapon system (WS) solutions for all the IPTs. This position includes the review, analysis, and assessment of contractor implementations of cybersecurity (i.e. RMF security controls) throughout the Open Systems Architecture and associated services, derived requirements specifications, design documents & design implementation. This position collaborates with stakeholders (Government and Commercial) to ensure the system is approved by all Authorizing Officials (AOs) via the RMF Authorization & Accreditation (A&A) process.
- Provides technical advice and mentoring in the area of systems security across all systems, and supports the Program Protection Plan (PPP) Lead. This position develops recommendations for the Government regarding how well designs satisfy current requirements and business goals.
- Perform the role of the Weapons System’s Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) assistant. This position assists with the operation of the System Security Working Group (SSWG), and is a primary technical contact for cybersecurity with all SSWG members.
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal forms on highly technical topics.
- Perform validation of SAOC mission systems, including development of cyber criteria and procedures. Analyze and/or evaluate results of major engineering systems.
- Minimum: Engineering degree, and prefer Masters Degree, and 15 years of experience in cybersecurity engineering and weapon systems development, 10 of which must be in support of DoD acquisition contracts; or 20 years of experience in an engineering discipline, 12 of which must be in support of the DoD.
- Prefer experience with major aircraft development programs
- Progressive experience in cybersecurity protection/development projects
- Secret Clearance (minimum); Top Secret (preferred) and U.S. Citizenship required for all applicants
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.