Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for Junior Acquisition Support Specialist at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas. This position provides acquisition intelligence support services to the Trusted Systems and Networks (TSN) initiative at the USAF Cryptologic and Cyber Systems Division. The TSN initiative protects the integrity of the information and communications technology supply chain.
LOCATION: Lackland AFB, TX
JOB STATUS: Full time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Top Secret
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 4 years of relevant experience, or 8 years of experience in lieu of bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to see more than just "black and white"
- Perform open-source analysis on the security and safety of companies to determine if they should be chosen by the Air Force for future contracts.
- Perform classified analysis on companies to determine if company has derogatory information against it that could not be found during open-source analysis.
- Update and maintain Master Vendor listing with the most up to date information on all companies that have been assessed and re-assessed.
- Participate in meetings at all levels with Trusted Services and Networks (TSN) customers
- Provide input on best practices and improvements for TSN intelligence reports.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available #MON