Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for an acquisition program manager located at the USAF Cryptologic and Cyber Systems Division in San Antonio, TX. This position supports the acquisition and sustainment of USAF defensive cyber weapon systems.
LOCATION: San Antonio, TX
JOB STATUS: Full time
TRAVEL: Occasional CONUS travel
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Top Secret with SCI access
CERTIFICATIONS: Relevant DAU/DAWIA certification preferred
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Meet one of the following:
- M.S./M.A. with 12 years’ experience, of which 5 years’ must be in DoD
- B.S./B.A. with 15 years’ experience, of which 5 years’ must be in the DoD
- in lieu of degree 20 years’ relevant experience, of which 8 years’ must be in the DoD
- Comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies and practices of DoD systems acquisition and program management, as defined in DoDI 5000.02 and 5000.75.
- US Government acquisition program office experience
- Agile development environment experience
- Proficient with MS Office applications and MS Project
- Lead the preparation for DoD acquisition milestones. Write documentation such as acquisition strategy, life cycle management plans, acquisition program baseline, acquisition decision memorandum.
- Contribute to other DoD acquisition milestone documentation such as systems engineering management plan, configuration management plan, risk management plan, and others.
- Participate in the requirements process by contributing to initial capability documents (ICD), capability development documents (CDD), and capability production documents (CPD).
- Lead procurement planning activities, include market research, drafting requests for information and evaluating responses, drafting inputs to requests for proposals including instructions to offerors and evaluation criteria, and drafting source selection plans.
- Apply knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of acquisition programs.
- Assist the USAF program manager in assessing what programs are within schedule and cost baselines, be able to recommend viable solutions to problems and the pursuit of alternative courses of action.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.).
- Plan, research, analyze and assess UP system acquisition in terms of development, production, and deployment.
- Formulate plans and recommend effective strategies in meeting cost, schedule and performance objectives.
- Support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports (i.e. DAES, MAR, etc.).
- Support program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews and IMP/IMS reviews.
- Support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior management.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available #MON