Support all aspects of the E-11A Battlefield Airborne Communications Node (BACN) Tactical Data Links gateway program through operational field employment, integration into C2 network(s), and sustainment. Support the generation of operational requirements, recommend executable courses of action, and provide technical reports, JCIDS documentation, and Program Objective Memorandum (POM) documentation.
LOCATION: Langley, AFB, VA
JOB STATUS: Full-time
TRAVEL: As required, see below
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret Clearance, SCI-eligible
EDUCATION: Associate's Degree from an accredited university
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 10 years of USAF aircraft maintenance experience OR 20 years USAF aircraft maintenance experience (may be active duty, government service and/or contractor time)
• Support the development of BACN E-11A long-range plans; modernization roadmaps; formal/informao planning documents; and Program Objective Memorandum (POM) input
• Advise BACN WST on logistics, and technical issues affecting E-11As maintenance and sustainment
• Provide BACN operations and maintenance (CONUS/OCONUS) expertise and assistance with Technical Orders, engineering changes, manuals, logistic plans, requirements, configuration etc.) and urgent operational needs (UONs)
• Coordinate across multiple levels of command to gain consensus and support for high risk emerging issues at leadership levels across ACC/A4 and ACC/A5/8/9 and externally
• Support the development of documentation as required to transition BACN maintenance program into a mix of military and contractor personnel as required
• Support transition and fielding activities, system bed-down, unit activations, and contingency planning and execution
• Support and assist as required to resolve system engineering and maintenance concerns
• Support force structure-11A aircraft requirements and manage depot maintenance and systems
• Support requirements definition for the ACC Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) effort for E-11A in establishing sustainment requirements for system upgrades and improvement.
Oasis Systems LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Oasis Systems is a leading provider of Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Enterprise Applications, Professional Services and Program Management to the Department of Defense and other Federal Agencies. Oasis strives to support our National interests by creating an environment that attracts the most skilled and motivated people in the industry to meet our customer's needs with innovative, quality and cost-effective services and solutions. (http://www.OasisSystems.com)