Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for an Agile Systems Engineer SME to provide Systems Engineering support to the AFLCMC/HBB within the in the Digital Directorate (formerly the Battle Management Directorate) located at Hanscom, AFB. Some of the responsibilities for the Agile Systems Engineers requested may also include but not limited to providing SME assistance that applies knowledge of systems engineering, contracting, acquisition law, financial management, program management, engineering, and logistics professionals to the acquisition process.
LOCATION: Hanscom AFB, MA
JOB STATUS: Part to Full time
TRAVEL: Less than 25%
- Support the USAF program effort to develop, write, coordinate, and obtain US Government (USG) approval of various documents required for successful program life cycle management to include analysis and market research.
- Prepare in-depth technical documents which define, specify, and recommend system/subsystem characteristics.
- Prepares management reports and conducts technical presentations for planning, implementation and corrective action using application of engineering economy principles.
- Assists in conducting market research and developing a strawman acquisition strategy.
- Lead and provide in-depth concepts and requirements analyses support services including, but not limited to, reviewing and analyzing: Initial Capabilities Documents (ICDs),Capability Development Documents (CDDs),Capability
- Production Documents (CPDs),Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs),Military Utility Assessments (MUAs),Concepts of Operation (CONOPs),Technology Development Strategies, Configuration Audits, and Technology Standards Profiles.
- Must possess mastery of Microsoft Office products
- Have general knowledge of principles and practices of Project Management
- Have the ability to communicate both orally and in writing with clarity and accuracy
- Working in a team environment, with the ability to translate software requirements definitions and human resource capabilities into an integrated master schedule
- Must be able to obtain, and maintain, the proper personnel clearance required for this position
- Candidate must have an active US security clearance or the ability to obtain one
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and 12+ years of engineering experience
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to