Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join our expanding team. The Recruiter will be responsible for providing full life cycle technical recruiting support for DoD, federal, and civilian agencies. The Recruiter must be self-motivated with a history of exceeding high-performance standards. The Recruiter must also have strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, reporting, and written skills. Prior experience using iCIMS is a plus.
LOCATION: A candidate should be located near one of our OASIS offices: (Rockville, MD, Dayton, OH, Montgomery, AL, or Burlington, MA, Shalimar, FL, San Antonio, TX) You will be required to travel into the office as needed, but not on a daily basis.
JOB STATUS: Full-Time
TRAVEL: Ability to travel as needed
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills):
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s preferred
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Minimum of 3+ years of experience with successful full life cycle technical recruiting for DoD, federal, and civilian agencies.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: N/A
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with successful full life cycle technical recruiting for DoD, federal, and civilian agencies, and experience must be in the last 5 years.
- Must have experience with full life cycle technical recruiting for government contracts with DoD and federal agencies (Air Force, Navy, and Army).
- Must have experience hiring candidates that hold a DoD/Agency issued security clearance (Secret, and Top Secret).
- Excellent sourcing skills with fluency in the usage of Applicant Tracking Systems (iCIMS portal desired), familiarity with LinkedIn and Indeed, job boards, and advanced boolean searches.
- The candidate must be self-motivated with a history of exceeding high-performance standards.
- Strong ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent follow-up and telephone skills.
- Team player who is able to work successfully in a fast-paced environment while interacting with all levels of management within the organization.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a part of the team.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Strong communication, time management, interpersonal, organizational, reporting, and written skills.
- Proficient with PC’s and related applications. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel and Word is a must.
Nice to have:
- Experience with iCIMS is value-added.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint and Teams.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing full life cycle technical recruiting support to current Oasis Systems contract awards.
- Work with Hiring Managers and company executives to gather requirements, define job descriptions, and coordinate candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Sourcing, screening, and recruiting of potential Oasis Systems candidates via online job boards, career fairs, internal databases, and networking events.
- Creating and posting job advertisements on job websites and scheduling and organizing interviews with potential candidates.
- Using and navigating Oasis Systems approved job boards, including resume searches.
- Performing candidate interviews and providing phone technical screening.
- Screening candidates and maintaining a good relationship with employees, employers, and candidates.
- Strong use of recruiting/sourcing tools through colleges, technical schools, trade, and professional associations, transition centers.
- Provide individual weekly status reports on all recruiting activities.
- Navigating complex business processes and working independently to support hiring managers across a broad range of businesses
- Other duties as assigned.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC, and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates, and retains the most talented, skilled, and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.