Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a senior DevSecOps engineer whose primary role is a scrum master. This position is located at the at the Unified Platform (UP) program office in San Antonio, TX.
UP incorporates an agile environment to integrate disparate cyber platforms, existing or evolving systems, infrastructure, mission capabilities, data analytics, and programs to build an interoperable and scalable network of cyber capabilities.
The UP will allow the Cyber Mission Force to be interoperable and interconnected, and to conduct integrated DoD cyberspace domain-planning and execution of the full spectrum of cyberspace operations.
LOCATION: San Antonio, TX
JOB STATUS: Full time
TRAVEL: Occasional travel
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Secret, with eligibility to upgrade to Top Secret
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE LEVEL: M.S./M.A. with 12 years’ experience, of which 5 years’ must be in DoD, or B.S./B.A. with 15 years’ experience, of which 5 years’ must be in the DoD or in lieu of degree 20 years’ relevant experience, of which 8 years’ must be in the DoD.
CERTIFICATIONS: A relevant SAFe certification is preferred.
- Bachelor’s or master’s in engineering, computer science, or other relevant rigorous technical discipline required.
- Experience in scaled agile environment
- Scrum master experience
- Continuous development/continuous integration (CD/CI) experience
- Facilitate daily standups (or the daily scrum)
- Participate in iteration/sprint planning meetings to protect the team from over-committing and scope creep. Aid in estimation and sub-task creation.
- Participate in sprint reviews and capture feedback.
- Note areas for improvement and action items for future sprints.
- Administer the scrum board. Ensure that cards are up to date and scrum tool is working well.
- Meet individually with team members and stakeholders as needed. Iron out team disagreements about process and work styles.
- Consult with team members and internal stakeholders on how best to work with the scrum team.
- Analyze burndown charts and other portfolio planning tools to understand what gets built and at what cadence.
- Eliminate external blockers and manage internal roadblocks through process or workflow improvements.
- Provide training evaluations that include assessments of and recommendations for improvements to system training, training equipment, simulator requirements, technical documentation, and equipment and simulator designs.
- Support training required to execute test activities.
- Support the development of program specific handbooks and training courses (including computer-based training).
- Assist in training, implementation and execution of policies, practices, and procedures through various venues, working groups, Integrated Process Teams (IPT), independent assessment visits, consultation visits, and tailored instruction.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available #MON